Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Bigfoot Attack In Cle Elum, Washington


A retelling of a bigfoot encounter in Cle Elum, Washington.

I opened the door, thank the Lord it was not locked! I could hear the thing outside; it was mad, angry, and I knew it could probably simply smash through the wall. But, here I was, being attacked by Bigfoot in Cle Elum, Washington, and wondering if I would be dead by morning.

I felt safe inside of the old (but remodeled) cabin, though, all things considered. I was being attacked by something I thought was a myth at best.

Here is my encounter, no, attack by a Bigfoot in the back country of Washington state...

2 comments:

  1. The "Problem" with magic mushroom's are as follows,,,,

    TO ACHIVE THE DESIRED EFFECT(high) one must double the dose each and every time,,,FACT!!!

    oh yea,,, "FIRST"!!!!

    ReplyDelete