Bigfoot Attack In Cle Elum, Washington


A retelling of a bigfoot encounter in Cle Elum, Washington.

I opened the door, thank the Lord it was not locked! I could hear the thing outside; it was mad, angry, and I knew it could probably simply smash through the wall. But, here I was, being attacked by Bigfoot in Cle Elum, Washington, and wondering if I would be dead by morning.

I felt safe inside of the old (but remodeled) cabin, though, all things considered. I was being attacked by something I thought was a myth at best.

Here is my encounter, no, attack by a Bigfoot in the back country of Washington state...

Comments

  1. The "Problem" with magic mushroom's are as follows,,,,

    TO ACHIVE THE DESIRED EFFECT(high) one must double the dose each and every time,,,FACT!!!

    oh yea,,, "FIRST"!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story