Face To Face With A Bigfoot At The Window


From Bigfoot Hotspot Radio:

I will be speaking to Hunter who was face to face with a Sasquatch. Hunter says “My window was about 7 feet off of the ground and my bed is right next to the window. As I was in bed I had this feeling of something watching me. I looked over and we were inches from each other, separated by glass. The eyes had a reddish color to them and it’s expression never changed, it just had a blank stare. The only thing moving was the creatures eyes looking me over. I thought a gorilla was loose but the more I stared at this creature in fear the more I realized, this was no gorilla. I can give you a very clear description of the face, eyes, ears, mouth and even what little of a neck it had. This thing was huge! I thought these things were in the Pacific Northwest but not Ohio!” I will also be speaking to another witness who had an encounter with a Devil Dog (Dogman). He says “I writing cause I heard your interview you did with Chris Jerchio. Now I would not call my self a huge believer of Sasquatch but I was more curious than anything so I gave it a listen. But when you started talking about the “devil dog” it struck a cord.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Cruz, -----Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Discovery suggests some very early human ancestors may have been more like us than previously thought.



    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/prehistoric-ape-men-walked-like-humans-according-to-groundbreaking-research-a7000781.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story