New Evidence From Finding Bigfoot Sasquatch Wars Episode


From the youtube channel of Sasquatch BC:

Last Spring we were invited to take part in a Town hall meeting for the filming of Finding Bigfoot's "Sasquatch Wars" Episode. (season 8 episode 1)

This was an episode where the team members had a bet on which area has more Sasquatches... the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State USA or the South Western Forest region of British Columbia, Canada.

One of the eye witness encounters was particularly compelling and in an area we knew well so my Son Cypher and I decided to go have a closer look ourselves.

What we encountered surpassed our expectations...

Comments

  1. I just let a football team run a train on me. I'm so full of man cream that I feel like a poo-fiterole.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do my boxers always smell of bleach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's another interesting Bigfoot site
    http://www.bigfootresearchnews.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story