Monday, November 9, 2015

Is There A Bigfoot And Alien Connection?

From the youtube channel of PlanetSasquatch:

I relate the experience about a family camping in the Cascades and the incredible things I witnessed on one of my evening visits to sit around the campfire with them. I later analyze one the photos I had taken at their camp and found that they were being watched!


  1. Replies
    1. Thank goodness! Poop free! :)

    2. Even the turd-nerd has gotta get off his desktop sometime. See ya tomorrow.

  2. No, there is no connection between bigfoot and aliens.

    Bigfoot and illegal aliens? Now that's another story.

  3. I been saying it for years - BIGFOOTS are controlled by the GRAYs used to collect DNA so the GRAYS can manufacturer clones, hybrids they been doing it for years