Man Captures Photo Of Jersey Devil


Dave Black has what he claims a one of a kind photo of the Jersey Devil. Black claims to have spotted the creature while driving home, and was able to snap a few pictures with his cell phone, but the above photo is the only one that came out clearly. It looks like a goat with wings in the photo, and the last time I checked, goats do not have wings.

"I was just driving past the golf course in Galloway on Route 9 and had to shake my head a few times when I thought I saw a llama," he wrote in his email.

What happened next is the bizarre part.

"If that wasn't enough, then it spread out leathery wings and flew off over the golf course.

"Black said he grabbed his cell phone and snapped off a few photos, but only one came out. The creature quickly disappeared, he said, and left Black wondering.

"Either my mind is playing tricks on me or I just saw the Jersey Devil," he wrote.

After his encounter, Black said he stared at the photo for an hour trying to come up with an explanation for the image he had captured, before deciding to share it with NJ.com and its readers.

"Thought I'd send it in for you to share," he wrote. "I'm not looking for anything in return, just thought someone else could maybe explain this in a more rational way."

Before I could write about his experience and print the photo, I had to be sure he was sincere.

"Yes, I swear it's not Photoshopped or a staged thing," Black responded when I asked if he was willing to let me use his name and state that the photo he sent was not manipulated in any way. "People have said it's fake, but it's not. I'm honestly just looking for an explanation for what I saw."
For the entire article, click here.

Comments

  1. That's not the Jersey Devil. It's the Jersey Terrier.

    Hoax.

    Next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, just maybe the worst hoax ever posted on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing ever posted to prove bigfoot. Bigfoot I believe is a myth and no one to be found.

      Delete
    2. tham hawgzillas whar folklore than we shoots 1 ans nowadays tham hawgzilla bein reel thay shure is

      Delete
    3. Then 7:45, why are you even on this website? You have nothing better to do? It's unbelievable than you people come on these websites just to see what you can stir up. It's pretty pathetic

      Delete
  3. Must be a slow news day. You can buy those plastic toys at the dime store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the finest paranormal photo ever taken. Absolute proof of Bigfoot, Nessie, Yeti, Yeren, Almasti and the Roswell Aliens. This guy deserves a Nobel Prize.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story