Canadian Guy Calmly Talks About a Cougar Attack... as it Happens


Wow! Canadians are a brave bunch. Watch how this Canadian handles a live cougar attack:

On September 22, 2015 - I was on a road 100 KM from Grande Prairie. Scary night!!! Going for a 10k run down a nice trail I found a couple weeks ago. Well, coming back I saw two cougars cross the path in front of me. Got out a bear banger, bear spray and most important my video camera. Wouldn't you know it, as I walked by not seeing them, one came at me. Bear spray to his eyes, hollering like I've never done before and away went the cat and his brother (well his brother looked like he might come at me too so I shot a little at him for good measure). And yes, most importantly you can see it on video.

Super excited to see the cats as it was always a dream of mine to see one as most of my friends have heard me say lots before. Only fitting that it was like this. Super happy to have my bear spray as I don't think the bear banger would have done anything from 8 feet and I would have had to resort to my knife. The things running has brought into my life!

On a side note. Please if you run in the woods like I do pack bear spray and have it ready. I packed it tonight but didn't have the safety off until I saw them cross in front of me. Had I not seen them and they attacked as I went by I wouldn't have had time to get the safety off. It was an eye opener and I'm grateful it didn't turn out worse.




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. don't forget the Yahoo and the Grassman, and maybe Dogman real too

      Delete
    2. Yep, I've seen both. If anyone doesn't believe, I don't give a FOCK. They're as real as I am. Accept it, get over it, and move on with your life.

      Delete
  2. sometimes folks seeing devil dogs and thinking they be cougars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't see nada except tall grass and bear spray. That stuff sprays everywhere and god help you if there's a slight wind. At the very least you'll have a strong potent taste lingering in your mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw something tan but blurred by the dew or mouse. Why not have the camera on the subject ? Besides my instincts tells me that this is one big plop. With nuts

      MMC

      Delete
    2. Well lets see. The guy was negotiating a bear banger, bear spray and an I phone while walking quickly and watching all round himself. I think he did a pretty damn good job not getting killed by 2 cougars. Gawd you would think people on here want to find anything they can to bitch and fight about.

      Delete
    3. while we're bitching maybe these dumbasses will position the camera horizontally for proper video.

      Delete
    4. Who's bitching anyways dude?

      Delete
    5. 2 COUGARS on him but be sure to film it in a way that makes you happy. Waaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaa.

      Delete
  4. Duck Dynasty star Willie Robertson backs Trump...
    then its a done DEAL - TRUMP in 2016

    ReplyDelete
  5. and now we have blurry cat videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the fact that the cougar wanted to have him as a mate is indication of the decadence in our country. we are the new Rome and you all know what happened to Rome. Better buy flood insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only someone were able to produce a cougar specimen so science could study and verify it's existence.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story