Hunters Cross Paths With Aggressive Bigfoot Group In Nevada


When hunters went archery mule deer hunting in the Jarbidge Mountains of Nevada, they ended up getting more than they bargained for.

By now we were between two thunder cells and the lightning was flashing occasionally lighting everything up. The truck was about 10-12 yards from the trailer. When I reached the passenger side right as I was about to open the door, lightning flashed and 6-7 yards in front of me was the silhouetted figure of an upright standing two legged hairy man with a slight conical shape to the head. It appeared that it was going from right to left and not directly facing me and then it all went black and an eerie thunder crackled. I must have damn near torn the truck door off the hinges I felt I was moving so fast to get my light and gun, I was freaking out at that point. I mean see something 20 feet from me and have the lights go out like that and see how calm you can stay.


Anyhow, I got my light and gun and saw nothing there when I got the light on which was maybe a second or two later so now armed I felt a little braver and walked over to the road I thought I saw it on and did find some tracks going from right to left. The trouble with that though is that we had walked all over that area and they all looked very similar with no definitive toes. It was just all a bunch of mushed looking prints because it was beyond muddy, most areas had no firmness left to the dirt and mud it was just a boggy mess. So I half ass convince myself that I'm seeing things from the long day I've had and am letting that tree break get to my head a little too much.

I walk back while scrutinizing the entire 360 degrees around camp very carefully with my flashlight and climb into bed. I'll never forget looking at my phone to see the time when I climbed in to my sleeping bag. It was 9:02pm. I shut the phone off and laid there thinking about where and what I might show my stepdad the next day. What began to happen next is what has turned me from a complete skeptic to a complete believer of the Sasquatch.

To read the full story, click here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story