These art and depictions of bigfoot are hysterical! Part 3 [Guest Post]


Editor's Note: This is a guest post by BFE reader Bill W.

Vocals. Recording of sounds in the night.Accounts of “something BIG” with a set of LUNGS that’d shatter glass.The “Ohio Howl”. BOBO! Samurai Chatter. “womens voices” in the woods.

Some of those are scary sounds.That West Virginia recording is WILD.The analysis Phil Poling did with the various animal cries ,distorted(Phil used a software filter) by distance and topography that best match a mountain gorilla. Way interesting.The reason I’m an “armchair “ footer is my location.I live in Ct. Flatland. WhiteHall is 6 hrs from here.However I do live in the country-I have coyote/coydogs/bobcat/fischer etc- and out of all of them-the fisher takes the cake for scary sounds in the night. My only actual time spent in a possibly Bigfoot infested location was an afternoons walk through Myaaka State Park in Florida.I must say- if something wanted to stay hidden in Florida-it could.Hell-if something wanted to stay hidden around HERE,it could.There’s pockets throughout the US where you could hide.People do it all the time.I would think in the last 40 years it would have gotten FAR easier for Sasquatch to hide and still expand his actual territorial coverage. Kids don’t go outside anymore.Too busy on the internet.You’d think there would have been lots more accounts of Bigfoot during the land rush of the 1800’s.Maybe there were! No radio/tv/internet back then,right?Then there the Bigfoot EATS people 411 stuff.I don’t think so.Well,maybe the occasional small child,just for the protein. Enjoy todays comic.

Click image to enlarge

Comments

  1. OKAY. OFFICIALLY CHEESED. MELBA ON C2CAM AND NO WORD FROM BFE? UGH. DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! the giant skeleton guy completely bailed. I've never heard the host beg the audience to get hold of the guest.! LoL

    WHERE'S BOOTLICK JOE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now they're listening to some yokel regurgitate some crappy sighting from 2005!
    STICK. FORK. DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see how this works. Just because I got to do a few fat lines off a stripper's perfect ass I am shunned by the BFC?

    You do 60 months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And she told me sh was 18! How ws I supposed to know she didn't have a scrip for 10K Vicodin? LoL. Live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did this thing with her tongue, and she had a long, curvy tongue!
    I think her name was Shanisse'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you listening to C2CAM? This is in freaking credible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MMG is on there hitting on Ketchum

    ReplyDelete
  9. ANY OF YOU SCHMUCKS LIKE THE COMIC? LOL

    Get a life.
    Bill W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the comic. Most amazing to me is how darn much the person who wrote the comic knew back then, you say you found it in 1974 so at least that old.
    Travel alone in family units, call out to each other, stack rocks and seldom attack humans.
    Who did write that comic and what year published?
    Tks Bill W.
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Good question..I think its an anthology comic or magazine because we have not seen the cover: that might depict one of the other stories....

      Delete
    2. I like this one...
      http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/full/extrafabulous-comics-bigfoot-insults-1976792.png&imgrefurl=http://joyreactor.com/user/soulsender&h=1388&w=922&tbnid=ErG3aBKrlnEgAM:&zoom=1&docid=BNm5FQ4iDmK8jM&hl=en-US&ei=EVUZVfSAI9i7ogSU1ILQAQ&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&ved=0CC4QMygSMBI

      Delete
    3. "She accidentally posted as Khat Hansen. Kat Hansen was on an interview for Dogman Encounters with Vic Cundiff."

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpKXuMjGKlA


      ?????????????????????????????????????????

      Delete
    4. Not accidentally, told here before I have 2 accts...one for work one for family.
      NOW...your point is?

      Delete
    5. Are you also Merry May? You both turned up at exactly the same time?

      Delete
    6. I am not trying to attack you, I'm trying to rule out trollery.

      Delete
    7. No, I am not Merry May. I am who I say I am and have not come to disrupt here, just to read and interact occasionally. Maybe Merry May is afraid? Did she troll and make nasty comments? If she did not and was attacked verbally as I was/am then I understand her reticence to come forward and be attacked continually.

      Delete
    8. as for Joe and the other troll comments you were making I understand about trollery as I have had a troll over on a Bigfoot forum claiming to be myself 4 years now. maybe Joe is who he says he is. It is hard to fight against a troll that you cannot see and do not know personally

      Delete
    9. I have been reading some things...

      Delete
    10. I hid myself away for awhile after my site(s) were hacked to death. Fortunately, I no longer have to hide since I am well protected now from looney tunes who are willing to hurt and/or kill others for access to habituation sites. Trolls and scoundrels exist in the real world too.

      Delete
    11. I can see that you were the victim of a scathing smear campaign, 6 years ago. If you are the real Khat, thats not for me to sort out. You are pleasant and contribute some interesting material. Thanks for the replys. I am good with ya.

      Delete
    12. Thank you! And I am khat...believe me when I say that a LOT of @#%# is associated with my name so if someone is willing to pretend to being me then they are masochistic to the Nth degree.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story