This Bigfoot Video Is Getting A Lot Of Attention


This is a brief clip of a longer video by bigfoot researcher Anthony Moffett. It supposedly shows a bigfoot peeking out from behind a tree. The video is aptly called the "treepeeker video. But no matter how many times I watch it, I just can't seem to see what everyone else does


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. that you ate for lunch. Hope it was good.

      Delete
    2. On special today at DANS DINER!

      Delete
    3. Joe Biden - Butt Buddy : )

      Delete
    4. MOUNTAIN MONSTERS AIMS team * IS BACK AND ON AN ULTIMATE QUEST

      FOR THE MOST LEGENDARY OF ALL MOUNTAIN MONSTERS: BIGFOOT

      Delete
    5. LOOK TO THE TREES! They're IN THE TREES!

      Delete
    6. I am still waiting for your splendid recipe mr anon.
      I would love to get my in home personal chef to prepare it for me tomorrow night when I invite my fellow practitioners over for our weekly dinner. You are also invited anon but not until you divulge that epicurean instructions

      Delete
    7. Look to the trees

      Delete
  2. Me either though thanks for wasting my time also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot of woods, complete with logs, trees, and a rock formation. What did I miss? HG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a Bear, which John W. Jones must have missed
      But if you look up "In the Trees' there a Mohawk ready to CRAP on the Hunting Guy. Don't look up HG!

      Delete
    2. Look up...look to the trees

      Delete
  4. Something tells me that the decline of the American educational system and the increase in people who believe in bigfoot is more than a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cawz tham richin folk gits tham educayshun
      wes bein po folk ans all

      Delete
  5. sometimes reptilian humanoids looking like bigfoots so you thinking that a bigfoot but its a reptilian humanoid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The greys know this...there is unrest in the forest there is trouble with the trees

      Delete
    2. it is either a reptilian humanoid or bipedal cloaked orb...

      Delete
  6. is this another vid bigfoot carrying a baby bigfoot. o please

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's 31 seconds of my life that I can never get back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. si, yo lo vie. me saw el Beegfut. He behind beeg tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Post. Anthony from Sawtooth is legit. So too Is Joe D Gallo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess MK Davis helped him with this. On his site some pointed out at 22,23 second mark and again at 26-28. I have not seen yet what they are. Good to know you give them the thumbs up MIKE
      Chuck

      Delete
    2. Don't mean Anthony can't be wrong though. Very wrong.

      Delete
    3. Good lord. I almost had a seizure watching this crap. It makes The Blair Witch Project look like it was shot with a steady cam.

      Delete
  10. I'm totally disappointed!!! NO colored circle,I'm lost on this with out one.............

    ReplyDelete
  11. someone was extremely bored to take the time to stabilize this POS of a clip.. it was wasted time. also, wasted megabytes on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What they believe is a Bigfoot peaking is really trees, the movement of the camera is what makes the leaves behind the tree appear to be peaking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great video! I now believe trees exist! I wasn't sure before, but I am now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jingle nuts has it- The trees are all kept equal w/ Hatchet,Axe
    & Saw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?