Christopher Noël Has Started a "Ketchum-like fundraising" Page, Claims to Have Footage


Look. We can't mention Christopher Noël without mentioning Rick Dyer in the same sentence. The poor man's reputation is somewhat tainted by Dyer. To this day, Noël still believes Dyer has a Bigfoot body even though Dyer has admitted many times that "Hank" was all a hoax. This hasn't stopped many of his supporters from donating though. It's only been a day and Noël has already raised $330 for a project to get more Bigfoot footage. It's not much, but it's a good start for a $2,800 project. He claims to have already filmed a non-discreet footage of a Bigfoot in a woodpile.



From Chris's YouTube post:
As you can tell from my recent video, "Morning Visits," I was lucky enough last summer to experience regular interaction with a small group of Sasquatch in a ravine here in northern Vermont. I was not lucky enough, however, to catch a glimpse of them. I only knew they were there because of the sounds they made (which were repetitive and distinctive) and the objects they threw toward me. I was able to record hundreds upon hundreds of wood knocks, both by day and in the middle of the night--by far the most ever recorded in any research situation that has been shared with the public.

This coming spring, I will continue gathering audio in order to learn more about them. But I also intend to film at least one of them--the one who was located closest to me every morning, who was not at all shy with his "drumming," the one I came to call Music Man. It's clear that he was no more than 200 feet from where I sat, probably less, but he was obscured by thick forest.

I have filmed a Sasquatch before (see the video "Woodpile Sasquatch"), so I know it's possible.

The trouble is that this species is highly sensitive to the presence of our technology, especially cameras; otherwise, the mystery would have been blown wide open decades ago.

Based on my current research, the Sasquatch group is not in the ravine this time of year. (Evidently, they relocate in winter.) My plan, therefore, is to plant a small camera this coming March, before they return, and then, come mid-April, just resume my morning visits.

I know they return in the spring, because I have been researching this site for seven years. And I know (based on last summer's experience) that they are extremely consistent in their presence and their behavior, more so than most Sasquatch groups. I don't know why they favor this ravine so reliably; possibly, they have been coming here for hundreds or thousands of years.

For those who are able to donate $50 to this campaign, you will gain access to the inside story of this filming process. (For example, my method for hiding the camera, and my exact plan for how and when to turn it on, are very promising, as you will see.) I will link you to private weekly video updates each Friday night at 8 PM EST, beginning April 10, 2015. And then, once footage of the Sasquatch is obtained, you will be the first to view it, sixty days before I release it to the rest of the world. That is my pledge.

Those who are able to donate less than $50 will receive a signed copy of my new book, THE MIND OF SASQUATCH (release date: January 1), in which I put forward an original theory of the true nature of this species, based on my years as a devoted student of Sasquatch behavior.

Why am I asking for $2800? Because that's the general cost of the equipment I will need in order to pull this project off. It's not cheap, unfortunately. Among other items, I will need a remote camera and a receiver/DVR that can withstand sub-freezing temperatures while hidden in the ravine, awaiting the return of spring and the Sasquatch group. Planting the set-up any later in the year would seriously compromise our chances of success; that's just how careful we have to be, as no other creature on the planet is so difficult to film.
I want to bring you along with me on this adventure, as we deepen our understanding of, and compassion for, this remarkable, kindred species.


The Sasquatch In a Woodpile Footage


People such as Haskell Hart still remembers Noel's connection to Rick Dyer's last hoax. Haskell posted this response to Noel's campaign:

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. The head would emit heat more than a cool ? What do you think joe ?

      Delete
    2. Noel learned the hustle from the master(Dyer).

      Delete
  2. Christopher Noel's arrogance is what got him in trouble. Had he admitted that he was wrong he probably would have been forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Dyer has admitted the thing he took on tour was fake. He still maintains that he shot and killed one in San Antonio in 2012. Why anyone would believe him is another question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! He never defended the Hank on tour, but the Shooting Bigfoot video "creature". But the funny thing about it: despite him defending Dyer, Ricky doesn`t like Noel at all - probably too intellectual for Georgia´s freezer boy .

      Delete
  4. I still like Noel, have learned from him, but have my doubts about any plan to trick the hairy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noel's is a Douche and knows very little about Bigfoot. He is a money grubber, a liar and a know it all. If this is the guy you're looking to for honest Bigfoot information ...you are a fool. Why would anyone give this guy any money. Noel was also big buddies with the Facebook Find Bigfoot people and they were in on the Dyer thing. Just keep supporting these fakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! He ain't bonefied! I bet his daddy ain't even been hit by a train. Lots of respectable people been hit by trains...

      Delete
  6. just trying to weasel his way back into the BF community. the guy is a joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be honest. How hard is it to weasel into a group of nine people? Got potato salad? You're the VP of marketing!!!

      Delete
  7. This dill hole went to Harvard or Yale or somewhere like that and he's still a freaking moron. What an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's it - I'm going to break into the bigfoot community by starting off with a sighting then announce I will be investigating further. I will then announce I have further evidence (which I have faked of course) and post it on line. I will vigorously defend my sighting on all bigfoot forums and come across as honest and earnest in my efforts. I will contact the Finding Bigfoot show and invite them to come to my location where they will spend a couple of days hollowing and beating on trees and then leave. With that publicity it will really kick into high gear. I can then offer myself to bigfoot conventions for a small fee plus expenses. This will all cumulate with a Kickstarter campaign promising to reveal evidence of Bigfoot's existence. I will offer for donations hair supposedly of Bigfoot (actually any old animal hair) or some cheesy drawing based on what I say they look like. When it comes to pass I actually have nothing of value I will continue to defend it and say I have better evidence forthcoming. Who knows maybe I could even publish a book for even more money. In any case I will have more money than before and it beats the hell out of working my ass off in the cold. Seems to work for others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noel is/was a big supporter of Rick Dyer and believes that Rick Dyer actually killed a Bigfoot in San Antonio...which makes Christopher Noel a complete idiot with ZERO credibility.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All you need to find Big foot activity is use fishing lines!
    wood knocks, having nothing to do with Big foots! they use rocks!.
    Big foots don't eat meat. they're strictly herbivores
    Big foot live in large spruce/pine trees especially in the winter.
    Big foots ALWAYS travel in pairs, never alone!
    Big foots don't like; Chris Noel, or Todd Standing. they don't know Rick Dyer as he's never in the woods.
    John w. Jones Spoke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story