Watch this: High Speed Motorcycle Chase caught on a GoPro


Sure. It's fun to show-off your Yamaha bike and out run cops, but you know what's not fun? -- Getting caught after posting a GoPro video of yourself out running them. LOL. From FoxCarolina.com:

A Mauldin man is facing multiple charges after police said he posted GoPro videos of himself fleeing from police on YouTube.

Mauldin police said 26-year-old Derek Kellett faces five different counts of reckless driving, all of which involve five separate clips uploaded to the YouTube.

Police said they received a tip on a social media site that led them to the videos, which they said showed the suspect reaching speeds upwards of 115 mph.

The videos were posted by the user RiderLifeStyle, according to police. One of the videos on the user's page is titled "Yamaha R6 Runs From Cops- Full High Speed Chase!!"

They said they were able to track him down pretty quickly after they saw the videos.




Comments

  1. J Randi for first gay President !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffrey Kelley for president. David Batdorf for v.p. TS87.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, kids are stupid these days. I did illegal shit in the early 80's I STILL won't talk about until I've swept the room for bugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me all about it ,I promise not to snitch!

      Delete
    2. Okay. I'll give you one. I grew up in a rural town in northeast Missouri. We would, maybe 2 or 3 times a summer, cap and steal a young pig and take it to be processed at a buddies Dad's meat processing business. Then we would have a bon fire/ roast pig party at a deadend gravel road. As I grew up, I realized what a punk ass, dirty move it was to steal something that someone counted on to help raise their family. I never confessed to the people I fucked over but I made a point to NEVER EVER again, put myself in the position to have to feel like an asshole because of a stupid decision or act on my part. If I ever win the lottery, I'll happily drop a fat check in some mailboxes. Anonymously of course. P.S. That was some of the tamer stuff we did...

      Delete
    3. Been there brother. The dumb stuff you do as a kid doesn't register at the time. But later it can shock you how stupid you were. Sounds like you're priorities are straight.

      Delete
    4. ^talking to himself. Weird.

      Delete
    5. 8:30 so how you feeling now buddy ?

      Delete
    6. amen to that my man I still got cops looking for my dirt bike from an incident in 1984 .

      man them cops was pissed they even sent descriptions to the local schools asking for info on me.

      good thing I never told anyone until about 10 years later.
      I agree people are stupid these days.

      remember first rule of fight club???????????

      Delete
  4. What a P.O.S. Putting countless peoples lives in danger so he could what? Brag to his friends about out running the cops? At least if he had robbed a bank, I could understand his motives but apparently he can't even use that as an excuse. Nail his balls to the wall. If that crotch rocket hasn't already pushed them into his chest cavity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey..there`s a great video about watching paint dry..have y`all seen it ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story