Megan Fox Wants To Be Taken Out On a Bigfoot Expedition


Did you know Megan Fox is Bigfoot believer? We just found this out too. According to People magazine, Megan Fox, during an appearence at this year's San Diego Comic-Con to promote the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, decided to reveal to the audience that she believes in Bigfoot and that she'll be the one to capture Bigfoot if given the chance to go on an expedition:

"Bigfoot's real," she told PEOPLE when asked about her shared connections to the Comic-Con faithful. "And I have confidence in myself that if I were ever to be taken out on an expedition … I would be the one to find Bigfoot."

Now that the word is out, we're going to make a bold prediction that she'll be Bigfooting with the Finding Bigfoot crew by next season.


Comments

  1. Viva mexico!!! Now get out weddos

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can go on a bigfoot expedition in my underpants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did anyone purchase the Bigfoot Evidence t-shirt? I was just wondering whether they were made from quality material and if I can have my name stitched on the back side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i gos for them Mountain Monsters T-Shirts

      Delete
  4. Hot dang !
    I'd hunt bigfoot myself if it got me near her !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, she's stupid as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll show her a big, hairy, naked primate......then we'll look for bigfoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, would she reply "There is nothing on the hill!"?

      Delete
    2. Turtleman be on the hill

      Delete
    3. She would say "there's a giant dong on the hill"

      Delete
  7. I've been tracking sus-squatches for 25 years, and never touched my Nazi wife!

    Matt MoneyMaker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome just awesome collection. Megan Fox is my favorite actress and I am a big fan of her. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story