New Bigfoot Video from the Sunshine Coast


Bigfoot enthusiast Bruce Causier captured this footage of a possible sasquatch while investigating an area of the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia. Check it out:




"I visited the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia Canada to investigate multiple Sasquatch sightings in a particular location. I talked to a local resident who says he had seen a Sasquatch just a week before my arrival. He showed me the location and told me about his encounter. He told me while he was driving down a dirt road, an Elk came running out of the bushes in front of his vehicle that he had to slam on his brakes and came to a sliding stop. It was just moments after that a Sasquatch came running in pursuit after the fleeing Elk and had paid no attention to the driver. He observed the Sasquatch for about 5 seconds before it disappeared into the forest. Its hair was reddish brown, about 7 feet tall and was bulky. I decided to focus my search around the area which he had seen it. I found many animals tracks including elk, deer, and bear scat and I seen two deer. As I was walking up a dirt road near the location which he had seen it, I saw a vulture swoop down and decided to investigate. As the vulture flew away, I looked around the area to see if there was a dead animal that may have attracted it. At that point, I heard a 'grunt' sound off in the distance. I then panned my camera around to see if any animals were off in the treeline. Something caught my eye so I zoomed in with my camcorder but because it was so bright out, I had a hard time seeing what was on my camera screen. At that point I had turned my camera off because if that noise was a bear then it would be best to turn around and head back because I had my family with me. It was not until I got home and reviewed my footage that I realized I might of had something. If I had known something was possibly hiding behind the tree, I would have kept taping and investigated further to conclude this mysterious figure. I will be going back to this distant location to conclude this mystery. I do know the exact location and if this object is no longer behind the tree, I surely will indeed be pursuing my investigations even further. Video taken on June 4, 2014"

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. That was good Rush! Woo hoo!

      Delete
    2. Well look who it is, the 3 greatest firsters of all time! Where ya been, chick?? Haven't seen ya in a while.

      Delete
    3. Howdy Big Jon! I have been really working on my health the last 3 months and it is just starting to pay off big time. I had to start juicing and get on a vegan diet to get rid of my daily migraine headaches. Along with some crazy detox procedures every other week. HOT DAMN its really starting to kick in! I feel so good lately and I just can't sit down long enough to check in! And only 1 or 2 headaches a week :) I am so happy y'all.

      Delete
    4. Vegan diet? Noooooo! Glad to hear you're doing better, though. Good for you!!

      Delete
    5. Chick, Jon, game on!!

      Delete
    6. Rush sucks as bad as that hoaxer Todd Standing

      Delete
    7. I am happy for you Chick. This is truly good news

      Rusher is correct. This is an elusive stumpsquatch. Before they leave they always bark

      MMC

      Delete
    8. Good evening Big Jon

      So happy for Chick

      Y'all have a good night ya here

      MMC

      Delete
    9. Thanks MMC :) Have a good nighty nighty!!

      Delete
    10. Is this the first sighting of the elusive stumpsquatch in 2014?

      I think so!

      Delete
    11. DC, I've seen a bigfoot on 2 different occasions. Fact. I know they are here. I stood up for you on this very thread so the least you can do is show some respect. I love and appreciate your approach and you always come with a very valid argument but please don't patronize me or any other regular on this blog unless they challenge your perspective. Thanks.

      Delete
    12. And dan, I suggest you read through this entire thread and look at the time stamps before you respond.

      Delete
    13. What the hell are you talking about?

      Delete
    14. No really, wtf are you talking about?

      We have 4 people cracking stumpsquatch jokes. Where did I even MENTION you?

      Delete
    15. Great, the 'barfly' feels better ....-

      Delete
    16. You all ever hear of PMing?
      You should try it and save us all
      pain of hearing about the bleeding piles on your rectum.

      Delete
    17. Super,
      The two posters that make almost every thread here a closed 5th grade conversation are fighting... Game on!!!
      At least one of you actually believe in Bigfoot.
      You should really try and make this forum a little more adult, and a little less 'first'

      Delete
    18. Sad cause he's always last. And a loooser. ^ Sniffle sniffle ;(

      Delete
  2. Shirley this isn't a serious video.......


    Nice dead fall root ball & debris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But but but the wind blew and it moved!

      Delete
    2. So like to lick Shirley do you?

      Delete
  3. So he couldn't see the screen or tell where the "grunt" was coming from yet some how zoomed right in and got that one in a million shot of a stumpsquatch. That's some team AIMS luck right there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Ain't it always like that!! So stupid!! hahahahaah!

      Delete
  4. So it's all come down to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do sasquatch fling feces at humans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, why not. They huck loogers too

      Delete
    2. As sure as JREF footers lie to each other.

      Delete
  6. I think he is being legit but what he captured was probably not a squatch but a pile of leaves or a stump

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only come here to check out that awesome turdcutter on the sexiest celebrity butts ad

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking at it closer I can seem to see a face and what may be teeth but it also could be branches and leaves combined with other plants that may give that impression. I don't think he is trying to create a hoax though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you ever tasted cok and liked it? I have and it's good.

    D Campbell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so right.I like cok.

    D Campbell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once upon a time I found a cok up my anus and I liked it!

    D Campbell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The passive aggressive behavior makes your fear or engaging in a debate with him very evident.

      Delete
    2. Don't be so hard on Joe there Big Joke...I mean John.

      Delete
  12. Did anyone notice the thing walking at 2:30??

    ReplyDelete
  13. after the ketchum/sykes/Erickson hoopla this sitemhas been nothing but desperate

    this film sums that up

    ridiculas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ketchum though wrong at times got censored, Sykes' hominid study is still going and Erikson only got hoaxed with a Chewie mask and has real DNA results and amazing footage.

      That is all.

      Delete
    2. Those were far closer to the facts than your version.

      Schooled.

      Delete
  14. My god, more nothing for the 'squatcherz. Desperate for "evidence". LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Video! of a Stump ball! Boy are the researchers getting desperate!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's M.K. Davis..again,...this time in a stump costume.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story