Watch this: Bush Transforms Before Your Eyes


In case you want to see it in real time (which is much cooler):



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Butt hurt uno man! I knew the honorary first for my buddy Joe would piss you off! Have a great one!

      Delete
    2. ^ You are way off base. I like Joe and am a believer. Nobody is pissed off except you. You were just jealous of my 'firsts' and made your comment yesterday, so I made my 'first' for you and someone reminded me of the proper spelling. That's it.

      Delete
    3. Hey guys!!! Thanks for that Squatchin', you're the man!! And how are you 10:14??!!

      Looks like there's some serious competition here in firsting land! Looks like I'm gonna have to get in amongst it!!

      ; )

      Delete
    4. Lol...I was just joking around with ya but if your not into that I understand and I am sorry. I won't say another thing about you...sorry again!

      Delete
    5. Hey Scott!

      Missed another thread yesterday cause of the time zone difference! The Sasquatch language thread would have been cool to chat. I'm really down with language recordings! What do you think about that??

      Delete
    6. Matt the winner, new Finding Bigfoot in November.......

      Delete
  2. Ain't the first time a bush turned into a sucker laden man eater...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gray? You need a new girlfriend.

      Delete
    2. Joe,a little while you mentioned shadow people if i remember right,have a look at this xx

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXLAsFEo7A4

      Delete
    3. look out for them hybrids they gets you for sure

      Delete
    4. ^ Do they get people on walkabouts?

      Delete
    5. Eva!!

      Jesus that's pretty crazy stuff!! Ha ha ha ha!!!

      Delete
    6. like those GRAYs keep taking DNA
      they find U U dont find them!

      Delete
  3. USO GRAYs undersea bases all going according to plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats what she said...watch this bush turn into something else :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. take U silver bullets when U go deep in da bush, for U safety

      Delete
    2. Trapper and the boys are going to need some silver bullets tonite against that werewolf.
      Chuck

      Delete
    3. hope Trapper and the AMIS team dont cross with them melonheads silver bullets might not stop them melonheads

      Delete
    4. Hello Chuck,is that one of your bikes?looks like a fast one xx

      Delete
    5. Trapper and the boys are going to need some silver bullets for the werewolf tonight.
      Chuck

      Delete
    6. Hey Eva. It is and it is not. Not sure of top speed, doubt if over 110 and I am sure I will never know.

      Chuck

      Delete
    7. The Aims Team are the Keystone Kops of Bigfooting.
      They remind me of the ending chase scene of the Benny Hill Show.

      And that's a fact Jack!

      Delete
    8. Cbrippee !! Ttl !!! I thought u get a kick out of this one I played division 1 NCAA on a full ride scolar ship at Youngstown university in Ohio years ago !!!! True story!! Even funnier story I went to the wrong class for one month there and the kids referred to me as the Canadian that slep threw class every day and snored when the professor was trying to figure out who I was!!!! Lol made some big first impressions there another first for that university was they had this giant 8x8' rock in the middle of campus and me and another Canadian painted that rock with 100$ of paint at night into a giant canadian flag/ flag egg! The look on people's faces the next day were priceless !!! And I bet if u went on the interweb and looked now at that university they would still be painting that rock!!! The frat people thought we did the greatest thing ever !!!!!!!! Ttl!!

      Delete
    9. TTL You can just call me Chuck. I do not know how I got that cbrippee onto the google though it is part of my email. I wanted to keep using Alpha Dog, but now I can not get it out. I am not so good at these things.

      Neat story about Youngstown State. Were you there in the Jim Tressel years?. I got a baseball schlorship to Northwood University in Michigan. My second year I got the nickname h r. Not for the home runs I hit but for the ones I gave up.

      Chuck

      Delete
    10. TTL, you make me laugh bro, ha ha ha!! I've got North Shore Diaries ready to go, let you know what I think soon as!

      Hope you are well Chuck, the weekend's here, woo-hoo!!

      Delete
    11. Trapper and the AIMS team making traps to take that werewolf critter down!

      Delete
    12. Chucky!!! Ttl even funnier I hot arrested on campus first week there and they brought me to Jim tressel!!! Cause my coach wasn't there so that's how me and Jim met prettyy funny the guys on my team figured at that time there was no way I would pass the drug test lol because when u play d1 NCAA they drug test u with a guy right beside u watching !! Pretty scary, anyways I just looked like a guys that came out of the bush when I showed up there and got labeled crazy! I didn't fit the profile for D1 but everything worked out good and we all had a blast! Even converted some Christians into drinking machines! Lol ttl

      Delete
    13. JOE. You bet it is. Fixing to head over to Salt Fork Lake about 6 am Saturday to meet Cliff Barackman, Lyle Blackburn, Charlie Raymond and other from Kentucky Bigfoot and the one and only Bob Gimlin. Should be a good time.
      Chuck

      Delete
    14. Sounds like a great time Chuck.
      Mike H.

      Delete
    15. Chuck, forgive me if I'm terribly jealous of you. I'll be emailing you for a good brain pick about that.

      How are you Bigdad?!

      Delete
    16. Doing great Joe.My son that's in the Army is coming home from Colorado for two weeks. The reason being is that he had his appendix taken out. It was inflamed and the wife took a flight out on Wednesday to be there. They're due back on Sunday. Hope all is well on your side of the pond.
      Mike H.

      Delete
    17. Joe! Watch the show tonight if u got the time it's pretty awsome your friend chuck was in that area he said!! Anyways long day I'll ttl and have a great weekend !! Find some good sasqwatch stuff this weekend for us to talk about! And I sent a good message to my body Todd S and just waiting for a reply I now u will like to here the answer to the awsome stuff we were talking about so stay tuned bud!!!! TTL

      Delete
    18. My eldest son just became a fireman for the city of Houston and my daughter has two weeks left of college and she's done. I guess I'm blessed to say the least.
      Mike H.

      Delete
    19. does she suck cock though?

      Delete
    20. Why? Are you looking for a business partner?

      Delete
  5. OCTOPI HOCKEYTOWN!!!!!!

    GO RED WINGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rough loss last night. All 3 goals by Boston were deflections off of WINGS players.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize the evidence for Bigfoot was this compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wished that I had a bush to transform.Woe is me.

    D.Campbell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First a manbearpig.

    Now THIS! Wild.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment