Listen: Sasquatch Chronicles Episode 10 - A Hunter's Encounter With Bigfoot - Jan 11,2014


Here's a brand new Sasquatch Chronicles with Bigfoot researcher William Jevning. The show's description is below:

In EP:10 we bring you a hunters encounter with Sasquatch. A listener contacted the show and wanted to share his encounter with Sasquatch. The listener wrote us saying "I had an encounter years ago (1987) in Eastern Washington. It was a three day ordeal with a couple of witnesses. I didn't see them by choice, but was able to hear them "talk" to one another.Several years ago I spoke to an individual named John Berry who is now deceased, and gave him the details. He was the only person in the bigfoot community that I have spoke to about this. He was very interested in my encounter but I shied away from going further with the ordeal. I'm not looking for public attention and It seems that many of the bigfoot community lack integrity and shame and I just dont want anything to do with that circus environment. You mentioned an area in your interview with a couple of brothers, the Souixon area in Washington, this is an area that I have been hunting and camping in since the 70's. This is an area that I am very familiar with and that I often bowhunt alone for more than a week at a time. I am interested in knowing more about the activity in the area. I have never found a track but have seen a suspicious figure in the dense fog on the Squaw Butte Trail above Skookum Meadows. I cant be certain as to what I saw there and have filed as merely a unique log and branch combination. I sometimes feel the need to share my experience with a credible individual(s) and maybe get some insight to what I encountered."

https://www.facebook.com/BigfootHotspotRadio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoothotspot http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoothotspot/podcast http://jevningresearch.blogspot.com/ email us at bigfoothotspot@gmail.com

Here's the link to the show: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/bigfoot-hotspot-radio?refid=stpr

Comments

  1. ‘I believe that the theory – that “Nutcracker Man” lived on large amounts of tiger nuts– helps settle the debate about what our early human ancestor ate.
    -Dr. Macho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Numbnuts or not.

      He cannot deny his sordid past.

      MMG

      Delete
    2. Numbskull...it's numbskull.

      C'mon sparklecake!

      Delete
  2. Another report mentioning huge buttocks of bigfoot:

    http://bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=42051

    If Shawn would repost the gymnast bigfoot and the African girl raised by animals or whatever it was, you'll shut down the diaper butt ridiculousness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like me some hairy buttocks.

      Delete
    2. Black girls have real big asses. This is not a new revelation. They are dynamic however unlike Patty's diaper.

      Delete
    3. My question is; with such a big butt do black girls wipe properly? If not can Daniel Campbell tell us that their panties are full of bacon strip stains? I would really like to know that! It's very important to me and my friend dmaker.

      Delete
    4. says the guy looking for bacon strip stains

      Delete
  3. SASQUATCH CHRONICLES IS A DAMN GOOD SHOW!!

    NOT AS GOOD AS CHUCK AND STACY'S "BIGFOOT TONITE
    SHOW" BUT PRETTY CLOSE..

    ALL CAPS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your smoking crack, Sasquatch Chronicles is way better than Bigfoot Tonight Show.

      Delete
    2. LOL THERE BOTH GOOD BUT HAVR DIFFERENT STYLES. SAS CHRON IS BETTER THOUGH HA HA HAHA
      ALL CAPS

      Delete
    3. bigfoot tonight sucks...luv sasquatch chronicles

      Delete
    4. I agree! SAS CHRON is the best show out period. And if you are a member and have been listening the past few weeks your head is probably spinning like mine is.

      Delete
  4. Another bullshit story to add to the others. It's all bullshit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story