Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Late night first
ReplyDeleteAnd second
ReplyDeleteAnd third
ReplyDeleteI'm king of this page. Fourth
ReplyDeleteFive
ReplyDeleteGotta get a life.sixth
ReplyDeleteSeventh. I can't stop
ReplyDeleteNumber 8
ReplyDeleteTen. So alone
ReplyDeleteForgot nine
ReplyDelete10,11,12,13,14,15 in a row
ReplyDeleteGotta be a record 16
ReplyDeleteInfinity plus one.
ReplyDeleteThis record will never be broken and I will never try to be first again for I have achieved the impossible. My life is complete now. All you firsters will now bow to me.
ReplyDeletenope never
DeleteYes your highness
Delete