Other Bigfoot Related News [8/29/2013]


Can't get enough Bigfoot news updates? Here are some other awesome Bigfoot news and stories from several sources.

YouTube:

Hopefully these stick signs aren't getting boring...but I keep finding them. It's not like you ever find soft muddy ground under a pine either, these took a little force to drive in the ground. Next time out I'll be going in the direction of those downed timbers...and also I'll be going back to the other spot I mentioned to make a vid. I saw a few things last night that we didn't go check out...like a structurish looking formation up on a high ridge I want to go see. More to come soon...Thanks for watching.


Chuck P.'s blog:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story