REALLY?!


Editor’s Note: Dr. Matthew A. Johnson is one of the most credible people in the Bigfoot world. In July 1, 2000, Dr. Johnson had a "Class A" Bigfoot encounter with his family while hiking near the Oregon Caves. After his life changing sighting, he went to the public and described one of the most intense encounters ever. You can join him on Facebook at Team Squatchin USA.

I love it when my friends copy threads from other Bigfoot Facebook Groups, then paste them in a Facebook PM and send it to me. Here's the gist of the threads:

"Dr Johnson is a well known hoaxer and he has no credibility."

REALLY???!!!

My response is as follows:

1. I have one of the most highly documented encounters that exists today (PLEASE NOTE: I did not say I have the highest or most documented encounter...... I said "ONE OF the most highly documented encounters). I've been on over a dozen TV shows and multiple witnesses and investigators were interviewed including Derek Randles, John Freitas, Ranger John Roth, Dr Bill York, etc. At least watch the first two 15 minute videos and then tell me that I'm hoaxing: http://www.TheDailyCourier.Com/Bigfoot/

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW THIS DOCUMENTATION TOO:

http://teamsquatchinusa.com/dr-js-bigfoot-encounter/

2. When I say that I have two Bigfoot/Forest People HABITUATION AREAS (i.e. Southern Oregon and Western Washington), and that we are interacting with Bigfoot/Forest People families, it's because we are. I've brought in outside witnesses to these areas and they have experienced Bigfoot activity there too (i.e., Scott Taylor, Beth Sasquatching-Friends, Toby Johnson, Howie Gordon, Jaime Alvarez, Sharon Cornet, and more).

3. I bend over backwards in an attempt to provide as much, if not more, evidence than most Bigfooters are willing to share publicly with everyone else. I have provided PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE from both Habituation Areas in various Bigfoot FB groups and via our website (i.e., Our setting, foot casts, hand prints, tree formations, gifting bowls, etc.):

SOHA Picture Gallery: http://teamsquatchinusa.com/soha-pictures/
WAHA Picture Gallery: http://teamsquatchinusa.com/waha-pictures/

4. I bend over backwards in an attempt to provide as much, if not more, evidence than most Bigfooters are willing to share publicly with everyone else. I have provided AUDIO RECORDINGS from both Habituation Areas in various Bigfoot FB groups and via our website. I might add that Alex MW Munoz and Scott Nelson have listened to our Audio Recordings and have deemed them to be legit:

SOHA Audio Recordings: http://teamsquatchinusa.com/soha-audio-recordings/
WAHA Audio Recordings: http://teamsquatchinusa.com/waha-audio-recordings/

5. When I say that THREE OF US saw a Bigfoot CLOAK while walking toward us..... When I say that we heard the steps and saw the vegetation move from the ground up to 8 feet off the ground while it continued to walk toward us...... When I say that it bumped me and spun me around like I was a little kid (I NEVER said that it knocked me over...... get it right DW!!!)...... It's because we did see it and it did bump me and spin me around. Howie Gordon was there. My fiance, Cynthia Kreitzberg was there. We all saw and experienced the CLOAKING together. It happened!!! Deal with it!!!

PLEASE NOTE: Cynthia works for a LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY in the State of Washington. She had to pass their Criminal Background Check as well as their Lie Detector Test in order to be employed at the LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.

So.............. REALLY???!!! "Dr Johnson is a well known hoaxer and has no credibility"???!!!

I challenge any of you "Nay Sayers" to provide as much documentation to back up your Research as I have provided to back up my Habituation experiences (i.e., Witness testimony, Pictures, Audio Recordings, etc.).

THE BOTTOM LINE IS......

The only reason anyone can conclude that I'm a hoaxer is because....

1. They're not familiar with all of the evidence that I have provided.....

2. They're politically aligned with other Bigfooters who apparently view themselves as competitors with me (I didn't know that this was a competition). Those Bigfooters have told them that "Dr Johnson is a well known hoaxer and has no credibility" so they simply believe what they're told without checking out the facts for themselves.

3. They were once members of "Team Squatchin USA" but treated me and other group members in a RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL MANNER and got themselves booted from the group for their IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIORS. Instead of putting their finger in their own chest and "Manning Up" to the fact that they behaved in such a way as to get themselves booted out, they spin the truth into a lie and attempt to paint a picture as to how evil and cult-like Dr Johnson and the TS-USA group is. They're pathetic little brats who've never grown up and don't seem to understand that when you become an adult, you're supposed to behave as an adult.

4. They're just intentionally trying to be IDIOTS (i.e., Trolls). They have nothing better to do with their time than to engage in SLANDER and LIBEL activities.

5. In Bigfootdom, I disdain HOAXERS. I cut HOAXERS no slack. I don't sit there in silence like some other Bigfoot Leaders do. Their silence enables guys like Rick Dyer to perpetuate his HOAX. Leaders lead. The fact that I stand up, speak up, and take the lead has angered some of the other Bigfoot Leaders who were afraid to confront Rick Dyer or the proponents of the "Daisy is in the Box" HOAX. Anyone who TRULY knows anything about the Bigfoot/Forest People knows that there's no way on God's green Earth that they would ever catch "Daisy in the Box" or that Rick Dyer could ever shoot a Bigfoot in the manner that he described. THEREFORE, there was no need to "sit on the fence" and wait to see if Rick Dyer will produce a body because THERE'S NO FREAKING BODY!!! Once again, Leaders lead. Leaders make swift intelligent decisions. Leaders don't waffle. Leaders don't engage in complacent silence. Because I LEAD, I frustrate those perceived leaders who have difficulty actually taking the lead. Therefore, they tell others that Dr Johnson is a well known hoaxer. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

FOR THE RECORD.....

I'm an honest man and I value integrity and honesty. I have a passion for PUBLIC EDUCATION and I love to teach others. That's why I wrote my "Positive Parenting" book and spoke in over 80 cities per year all over the USA, Canada, and at the World Family Therapy Conference in Europe ( http://www.Family-Rules.Com ). I've trained over 100,000 professionals and parents over the past 12 years. THEREFORE, I'm simply doing what I naturally do. I grab a hold of something that I'm passionate about (In this case...... BIGFOOT), I learn as much as possible via my own research and study, and then I teach it to others.

Once again, I challenge any of you "Nay Sayers" to provide as much documentation to back up your Research as I have provided to back up my Habituation experiences (i.e., Witness testimony, Pictures, Audio Recordings, etc.).

If anyone tells you that "Dr Johnson is a well known hoaxer and lacks credibility", would you pretty please do two things:

1. Ask them if they have provided everyone with as much documentation as Dr Johnson has openly done so (i.e., Multiple witnesses, pictures, audio recordings, etc.).

2. Ask them if they have THOROUGHLY checked out my website:

http://www.TeamSquatchinUSA.Com

After all of that, if they still tell you that I'm a hoaxer, then they most definitely have political, personality, and/or ego issues that they're unwilling to admit to that are clearly interfering with their objectivity. Then you have to ask yourself, do I really want to hang out with this person if they can so blatantly reject the truth because of their personal biases that they're unwilling to admit that they have? REALLY???!!! What are you going to glean from someone like this??? They're just HOAXING themselves into seeing the world the way they want to see it. Damn the truth!!! Damn reality!!! Damn honesty and integrity!!!

Who's the HOAXER now??? REALLY???!!!

Big Hairy Hugs!!!

Dr Matthew A Johnson
(Owner of the "Team Squatchin USA" Facebook Group)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I knew a homo from Kentucky would be behind the majority of these queer and childish posts. Dumb hillbilly.

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, huge hillbilly....except that I live in atlanta.

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah? Big ol "exotic" Georgia, you know, where Deliverance was based and filmed. Hillbilly, YES, yes you ARE and don't be embarrassed that you were born in Kentucky, boy!


      Delete
    4. How does it feel to have an Internet unknown know you as well as you know yourself?

      Delete
    5. And he knows me soooo well..... I guess he lost the war on travis so I'm his new victim. I love him anyway.

      Delete
    6. "My fiance, Cynthia Kreitzberg was there. We all saw and experienced the CLOAKING together. It happened!!! Deal with it!!!"

      Deal with it? You are making everyone who takes this research serious, look like a bunch of idiots.

      So tell me something "Doctor" Is Cynthia a Tranny or do you not know the difference between Fiance (Male) and Fiancee (Female)?

      If you don't even know the sex of the (woman???) you are going to marry, how are we to believe your Klingon-Predator-tech having Sasquatch are not a flat out lie? Or for that matter your "Doctorate"?

      If you have ANY genuine value in this subject, then do the rest of us who are trying to take a scientific approach a favor and keep this stuff to your self. "Researchers" like you make the whole field a joke.

      Delete
    7. Where's the guy that called me a hillbilly?

      Delete
    8. Any talk of a bigfoot cloaking itself is BS.

      Delete
    9. Oh don't worry, your Daddy is still around, Hillbilly. Go feed and water the chickens boy!

      Delete
  2. He bends over backwards so many times his moobs give him black eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as he doesn't bend over forwards we're okay.

      Delete
  3. "Skeptics" examine evidence but remain unconvinced.

    "Idiots" don't actually examine evidence and share many characteristics with "liars." The fellow who called you a hoaxer is a well known idiot/liar and has zero credibility. In any other field, a civil suit would be had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just jealous he knows someone named Beth Sasquatching-Friends

      Delete
  4. What the? Some of those points are asinine and discredit everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look at what you wrote, idiot!

      Delete
    2. Asinine and; to discredit are two different things, dumb ass!

      Delete
    3. Uh, the asinine points discredit all of the points. Who is the idiot?

      Delete
  5. He's not hoaxing. He's just a loon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think what Dr Cockface is trying to say above is. "I'm important! Everyone listen to me! I don't have an ego but I just need to mention all of my conferences and use a phrase like other Bigfoot leaders do. Yeah no ego but proclaim yourself a leader right? Legend in his own lunchtime. Next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks

    Being so defensive hurts one's credibility

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Similar results have been occurring to the jREF posters on here. They've been on their heels.

      Delete
    2. Don't know that JREF means, but I know psychology. So should Matt, he's a PsyD?

      Delete
    3. The James Randi Eternal Followers club.

      Delete
  8. question him but dont question him on the things he said are fake cause he will boot ya out of his group... if u dont follow along you will get booted ... i read the rule list ... i didnt break a single one ... even after him and alex got personal with me and a few others ... i asked for them to recreate the sounds mike p did cause they were so easy to be remade ... yet none would do it .... so the next best thing was to throw me out ...one person said they could redo it with a 5 gallon bucket .... must of not had any near by .... Jay Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  9. This guy is a complete fruitcake, YOU HAVE PROVIDED NOTHING OF VALUE TO PROVE YOUR CLAIMS, PHOTOS OF GIFTING BOWLS MEAN NOTHING CEPT YOU OWN FOOD AND A BOWL!!!!! YOUR CREDENTIALS AND THE FACT THAT YOU'VE BEEN FILMED TALKING ABOUT BIGFOOT MEANS NOTHING! YOU ARE A CLASS A BUFFOON WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED DR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^Speaking of protesting too much . . .

      Delete
    2. He has a Doctorate. So yes he DESERVES the title.

      I am going to assume you do not by your lack of intelligence.

      Delete
    3. I think I was pretty spot on there, no evidence, big claims, crazed manic naracistic personality, fundamentalist Christian beliefs all in all I'd say he doesn't sound like a good Dr or therapist to me. Plus, if he's so perfect and great at his job and such a perfect parent why did his marriage fail?

      Delete
    4. What I was suggesting Mr Bronson, is that perhaps that title should be taken away from him as he seems pretty fucking crazy and should not be permitted to practise

      Delete
    5. I didnt realize how well you knew him.

      I watched the same videos you all did, I saw someone who had a genuine story to tell and if you choose not to believe him thats fine, but you do not have the proof or knowledge about him to say make the claims YOU seem to be making.

      Thats a pretty messed up way to go about judging others who are not out to hurt the community and just share. I understand some of the people posting are former members of his online groups or whatever but thats all petty and personal grudges that have no relevance in his credibility. That is just how forums work, I am banned from BFF, does that mean I am a HOAXER? NO It just means I have a problem with authority.

      Delete
    6. We should take away your right to post because you lack any degree of proper grammar.

      Delete
    7. Yea you and the rest of the anonymous losers do that.

      Delete
    8. Perfect example from my own life:
      A good friend of mine is a psychiatrist, like his father before him. Both excellent at their job and do very well(financially).

      The daughter/sister in the family died in a car accident when she was a teen(ten years ago) BOTH of these men have been traumatized by the event and it ended up ruining the marriage and the entire family.

      BOTH of these men are still excellent psychiatrists. They still do the same thing they did prior to this event. Both men have HUGE issues dealing with this in their personal lives. Does that mean that because they get choked up when they speak about it that they should lose their degrees and careers? Hell no. Crazy events will happen and change people forever, doesn't mean they all lose credibility because someone has a hard time understanding from the outside. They are still damn good therapists.

      Delete
    9. ...that is until you and your anonymous mob come for their degrees

      Delete
    10. The Rodfather has his two degrees, he needs no more.

      Delete
    11. Actually Chucky Bronson, I was reffering to all the crazy claims he's made in all the articles published by Shawn on this blog that make him sound crazy, if my therapist was claiming to witness an 8 ft tall monster disappearing into thin air I'd want to change doctors. It doesn't end there though there are the huge claims backed up with no REAL evidence, the crazy religious rants, the calling out of Meldrum as being a hack, the hugely inflated ego and to be honest they all sound like the ravings of some one who is having a break from reality. Should some like this really be offering any kind of psychiatric help to other people, no he shouldn't. A crazy person can not help or give sound advice to anyone and there's a big difference with coping with personal grief issues and comparing yourself to biblical saints and presenting yourself as the perfect, flawless human being. He's an ass! All I was saying earlier was if he's so perfect and is able to give such flawless advice on how to raise a family why did his own marriage not work??? If he has all the answers why did it go wrong for him? I'm sorry but this guy is a complete narcassist and to be honest Shawn just posts his garbage so people like me will get their panties in a bunch and click on his blog. Oh, and what's so wrong about posting as an Anon? Is Charles Bronson your real name? Maybe I should post as Lee Marvin or Steve McQueen?

      Delete
    12. Is "Charles Bronson" actually this Dr. Johnson guy? I think so.

      Delete
    13. No im not the crazy doctor. Or a doctor of any kind for that matter i do mot claim to be nor do i have the ability to decide who deserves or doesnt deserve one.

      I take degrees seriously is all. I am not an expert on this person but i have seen the videos you all gave seen. I dont see a liar or a crazy person, i see someone who experienced something he can barely even talk about. The reason could be he is insane or he saw what he says. We dont know.

      I respect your opinion but its hard to even have a focused conversation with anonymous posters. Dont be afraid to have a username guys, it doesnt hurt.

      Delete
    14. he has a degree to be a shrink ... what makes him an expert on a animal.being that has yet been scientifically proven to exist ... until its proven he cant be an expert in it .... being a head doctor dont make one more credible then the rest of people .... i used to do construction it doesnt make me an explosives expert :-)

      Delete
    15. Johnson had a traumatic brain injury a few years ago, and as a result lost a lot of brain function, and is not allowed to see patients!...This guy needs some help!

      Delete
    16. Him being a shrink and him being a bigfoot researcher are two totally seperate things is my point. He may claim to be an expert, im not saying he is. I can claim to be an expert, you dont have to take my word for it.

      Your attitude is he is someone who is completely full of it for reasons that bother you about his story. He can tell a true story and not be an expert on the matter. that isnt whats being debated by me so keep your arguments strait here.

      The man has a story, if you dont believe it the fine. He is still a human being with a doctorate and your not going to discredit him based on your judgement of someone you have never met or cause youve seen a handful of posts and videos of on the internet. Making claims like he shouldnt be a shrink because he believes in bigfoot is ridiculous. No wonder you post anonymously so nobody can call you out on your dumb posts.

      Delete
    17. he has a degree to be a shrink ... what makes him an expert on a animal.being that has yet been scientifically proven to exist ... until its proven he cant be an expert in it .... being a head doctor dont make one more credible then the rest of people .... i used to do construction it doesnt make me an explosives expert :-)

      i wrote that .... i also wrote how i was kicked out of his squatching usa group because i was asking questions a logical person would ask ... i was then called dense and dumb for voting for obama by alex ... which i didnt vote for i was a ron paul guy ... the mod billy i think his name was told another person to watch attacks because he defended himself for also being called dumb ... i told the mod he should of said something sooner to alex the expert in the field ... i was then booted ... the other anon. user is not me ... Jay Rodriguez ...

      Delete
    18. i also want to add ... if they dont matter if hes a doc or a bf investigator ... then he should let people call him Dr. J ... i bet if u ask most there in that group they would think hes a crypto or and anthro doc ...

      Delete
    19. I'm the other anon that started bashing Mr Johnson and I stand by everything I've said he is obviously having a break with reality not because he believes in Sasquatch but because of the unhinged nature of his posts and the content. Oh, and the fact that he seems to think that posting pictures of gifting bowls is evidence of Bigfoot makes him not only crazy but dumb as shit. Sorry to the other anon but Ron Paul is another moron too, if you vote Republican I think you need to have a long good think about how silly you've been. John fucking Handoncock.

      Delete
  10. What evidence? Where is all this evidence? He calls disappearing fruit in a bowl evidence?

    I call him a Looney Toon.

    I mean he is up to his man-boobs in Bigfoots and he can't get one on film?


    I call him a Looney Toon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has casts and videos of physical evidence like extensive tracks, bedded areas, prints of hands/feet.

      Those would be considered physical evidence to many who study this particular field...

      Delete
    2. No, its just more bullshit that gullible schmucks like you eat up and then, like clockwork, fall into a cult like following of Joe Schmo because you lack the mental wisdom to sniff out horseshit. I don't feel sorry for people like you though. The world would be much better off without so many retards.

      Delete
    3. Seems like 9:43 is a little butthurt that the Rodfather has been destroying the spirit of Randifans across this blog for the past day. Are our poor wittle skeptards sulking in shame from their spanking? The Rodfather is neither a believer or denier, the Rodfather just really doesn't like jREF douche nozzles.

      Delete
    4. Welcome to the battle RF.

      I like your no mercy approach to Jref clowns.

      MMG

      Delete
    5. The Rodfather accepts your hearty handshake. Know this, the Rodfather has allegiances to no side. He will call out shenanigans by both parties.

      Delete
    6. Theres some fiesty anons in here.

      I always get singled out because i have a name here but im ok with it. You choose to believe whatever you want, but to say that prints are not physical evidence is just plain dumb. Thats what it is. If you dont buy into that fine, but they exist.

      Im likin this RF, hope to see more

      Delete
    7. Tracks are faked....,they mean nothing. That's why mainstream science to this very day has NOT recognized them as a living species. Just the facts please and the fact is, Bigfoot does NOT exist, you could look it up.

      Delete
    8. Since you have all the answers, explain first time casting, from opposite sides of the country, decades apart that show a consistency in dermal ridging identifiable by an expert in human AND primate prints in Jimmy Chilcutt? Chilcutt; 54, is an expert fingerprint technician at the Conroe Police Department. He is highly regarded by agents of the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration, and state and local law enforcement agencies for his innovative techniques and ability to find fingerprints where others fail. His opinion puts people in prison for a very long time and your ignorant opinion comes up second best to someone like that I'm afraid.

      Any one who has spent ten minutes looking into numerous casts can see that there are many, many first time prints that have a similarity in style of dermal ridging in the same way that two sets of finger prints from opposite sides of the country would look similar in style at first, regardless of apparent uniqueness under analysis. These casts cannot be explained away with desiccation because they have scar tissue and toe bending that many people who have done proper analysis have sited as the creature gripping into earth. There is a clear difference between desiccation marks and complex dermal markings, you can look for yourself on any image search engine. Some have sited casts that have been made poorly by amateur casters (these are mostly untrained civilian researchers, not perfectionists)as the main source to disprove such casts and this is at best desperate and ignorant of the wider picture of the sometimes difficult process it is to extract such prints. What a one in a billion lottery win that would be to somehow get the same pattern decades apart from opposite sides of the country?! Explain casts that are attained 40 miles into the interior of wilderness areas? The hoaxers would have to be either psychic or mind controllers to predict to the exact yard where the researchers are going to be to the exact moment eh?

      Peace.

      Delete
  11. I'm a proud Grants Pass Caveman alum - good luck on the hunt Dr. Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  12. (clive squashy)

    He must be telling the truth, look at all the exclamation points he used.

    ...and he said pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of the witnesses he names to support his experiences are equally nuts. They all subscribe to the interdimensional, cloaking bigfoot stuff. It does a criminal no good to call on fellow criminals to back up his testimony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.....dude is just a crackpot. Shawn should let his subject matter go, there's no serious work provided by Looney Toons, EVER.

      Delete
    2. Are you saying that his elevator doesn't go to the top floor? That he has a screw loose?

      Delete
    3. Tell us why they are crackpots then

      Delete
    4. The answer is simple, they claim Sasquatch "cloaks". You ra-tard.,

      Delete
  14. Well Matty Johnson, there are many well documented encounters , with some being of greater detail. Just because you told a park ranger and showed him a track, does not make your encounter real or more credible. Anyone can make up a story and make a fake track. Don't forget the Salem witch trials, a lot of innocent people died on made up stories and no real evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The guy is a butt load of crazy. He says that he once pulled the finger of bigfoot. He says that he saw a bigfoot walked towards him and disappear. What is frightening is that there are some real village idiots out there that believe this shit! Not many but some. Not too many who want to associate with this guy. His only way to popularity is to make rant after rant and flood Facebook with them. He's a complete certifiable nut job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh come on. He didn't really tell a story of a disappearing bigfoot, did he?

      Delete
    2. He says it disapeared and he could no longer see it. Camoflauge and cloaking are synonyms people, it doesnt mean he disapeared into thin air. He was no longer visable.

      Delete
    3. Welllllll if they can cloak themselves, why the heck are we looking for something we can't ever find?

      Delete
    4. Did Bigfoot fart when Dr J pulled his finger?

      Delete
    5. thats how he must of been 110% sure it was real ... him and 6 other people heard the fart and smelt it ... thats why all these other encounters people have they smell something .. cause they accidently pull the finger of a invisible bf and it gets smelly ... JR

      Delete
  16. If Dr. MJ is one of the most credible in the Bigfoot World, then the Bigfoot World is doomed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bigfoot nonsense has to be hurting (killing) his career.

      Delete
  17. First of all, the entries made on this forum by teeneagers, paid scoftics and persons who act like the same, can all be completely disregarded. They do not exist as they are unwilling to take any position of responsibility for their behavior.

    Now getting back on topic, had Dr. J given credit to the Sasquatch Mystery Center for all the years, that they spent habituating the Sasquatch at the site, then it would have been easier to merge their field observations with Dr. J's. But I don't see where he gave them credit or admitted moving in on their research site.

    However, knowing what the SMC witnessed, there is absolutely nothing in Dr. J's report above, that is not possible. For instance, the SCM had two women witness a reddish Sasquatch walk into camp during the early evening when all the men had gone on a hike. They were both inside of a vehicle at the time. As they watched, it transformed on the fly into a reddish ORB about the size of a softball. The red orb continued in the same direction and at the same clip as the Sasquatch that they had been watching. One of those female witnesses, is the co-founder of SCM. She still swears to this story to this day. The other female was a newbie, and never returned to the site because she was so disturbed by what she had witnessed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Scott Taylor of the BFRO was there? That sure adds a lot of credibility. Taylor was the moron fooled by the fake Tontar Bigfoot tracks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow the BFRO is supporting Doc Johnson?

      Is Moneymaker going to start forbidding the use of technology on expeditions now?

      Delete
  19. DOCTOR MATT JOHNSON IS A WELL KNOWN HOAXER...
    HIS "PICTURES" ON HIS WEBSITE ARE VERY PURTY. BUT I DIDN'T SEE ANY BIG HAIRY HUGS...

    ANON

    ReplyDelete
  20. You might be a hoaxer if...

    - You have photos of seated blobsquatches in the grass, but no photos of said blobsquatches coming or going

    - You have photos or videos of squatches investigating your cameras, but only a little bit of fur peeks into view

    - you have photos or video of sleeping squatches, but none of them waking up and moving

    - you blend squatch stories with UFO tales

    and most of all, if...

    - you can't get a squatch on camera, so you claim they can cloak themselves

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you check the facts, You will see a few years back, Dr. MJ hit his head so severely on a door jamb at a hotel he was giving a conference at. He was permanently disbale by this accident, He filed a lawsuit against the hotel, and could no longer work in his profession because of it. At the time he was soliciting cash donations from people on Facebook to help him until his other careers started producing income, ie. Authoring books, and promoting his parenting conferences. So keeping in mind the man has admitted to brain damage, There is a contradictory flaw in his cloaking bigfoot story. Why would an animal cloak itself to be invisible and not be seen, then proceed to walk/bump into Dr MJ so hard that it spins him around? If the animal was going to walk right into the good Dr. and let him know he was there, Then why would it bother cloaking itself??? Clearly some people have trauma to the brain and it sometime sparks untapped special abilities, or mathmatical, musical, or artistic abilities explode. But in the good Dr's case, it appears his trauma just produced general 'run of the mill' dumbed down damage.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Why is johnsen the most credible with his story?..so everybody elses story is bullshit then?..and he has the most credible story in the us?!...dont buy it!.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Why is Dr. Johnson so creditable? he told his story without any proof. I can tell you my story:

    I was hiking with my 3 Rug rats(Children not fathered by me) and all of a sudden, a Big foot runs right by us, then disappears! I have 3 witnesses even though their white trash Rugrats. So I have creditability too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story