Watch this: 50 Sqft. Wasp Nest Found in Florida With "Millions of Workers"


See an insect expert in Florida face the largest Yellow-jacket nest he has ever seen, measuring over six and a half feet tall and nearly eight feet wide.



Comments

  1. What happened to micheal merchant. I miss that crazy squatcher lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've parted ways over ideological differences, they couldn't agree on the best way to make money off of footers.

      Delete
    2. What are you talking about? Are we reading the same blog? Everything I've read here for the last year indicates a high level of camaraderie and common purpose among Bigfoot researchers. From Adrian Erickson's hard work, to Melba Ketchum's towering achievements I have never before witnessed such selfless determination to achieve a common goal. Add the unimpeachable integrity of Robert Lindsey and the tireless and deeply compelling work of Michael Merchant and his chicken, and I think we can all agree that a discovery of this incredible species is very close at hand.

      Delete
    3. Don't forget Jeff Meldrum, his insight that extinct apes walk on two legs can be purchased for $12.95, but isn't included in the price of $400 training expeditions by BFRO or Olympic Project.

      Delete
    4. Where is Merchant really? I do actually miss the guy, at least he didn't take himself too seriously or pander to other people's bullshit stories and at least he'd be man enough to apologise when he was wrong. Think his channel has been shut down on YouTube too, funny that when he finally has some Bigfoot experiences he goes AWOL from the Bigfoot scene! Well Mr Merchant hope you come back soon cos I miss your rants

      Delete
  2. Basically he poisoned them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?