The Most Beautiful Bigfoot Pendants In The World


Check out our new sponsor: SweetSassyGlassy - Fused Glass Wearable Art. Tammy makes the best and most beautiful Bigfoot pendants around and celebrities have been wearing them on TV. Celebrities like Guy Edwards, Cliff Barackman, Bobo, and Matt Moneymaker all love her pendants and you should get one too!

Get it here: www.SweetSassyGlassy.com


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Travis got fired from dennys.

      Delete
    2. Travis bought out Dennys and now it's called Travis'.

      Delete
    3. That was dumb. Poor attempt at humor.

      Delete
    4. Anon 12:37 for the last time, he got rehired.

      MMG

      Delete
    5. The Travis at Denny's humor has not been funny for a couple weeks. I am sure you can find other funny things to blog about. Please

      Delete
    6. Sweet sassy molassy! What's the motivation of those who anti-first and harass three of our most esteemed posters: Travis, MMG, and MMC? Is it someone trying to ruin the mojo of the site? Rick Dyer, Robert Lindsay, Michael Merchant, whoever. It seems odd and it has developed similtaneously.

      Delete
    7. They're just a couple of effin pussies.

      The most beautiful penants in the world? I think not. What do you think of when I say the word 'pendulous'?

      Delete
    8. Who is Fred from Denny's?

      Delete
    9. nonarchaic , I may be gay -- cause that's what came to mind

      Delete
    10. Damn those anti firsters!

      And if Dyer/Lindsay/Merchant are trolling then they will surely feel my wrath!

      Although with Lindsay he may want to feel something else if you catch my drift...

      MMG

      Delete
    11. I want a pennant of Patty's pendulous breasts!

      Delete
  2. The one on the bottom middle looks like they used some poop in a jar glass to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Look jerk, I don't really believe in bigfoot. I come here to be entertained by morons like you so give it a rest.

      MMG

      Delete
    2. Best imitation MMG yet.

      That post ain't a million miles from the truth.

      I've not seen a Bigfoot and so far my 'buddies' on the BFF habituation thread have almost convinced me that Bigfoot isn't generally good for your mental well being.

      Don't take the big guy too seriously. Just have a little fun and keep trolling mercilessly. It's why we're here. Right?

      MMG

      Delete
    3. I keep my poop in a jar.

      Delete
    4. Also, don't discount bigfoot based on this blog!

      I think the majority of "bigfoot people" are completely full of shit.

      But that doesn't make it not real.

      Delete
    5. You are correct travis that doesnt make it not real.

      The fact that its not real is what makes it not real.

      Delete
    6. Whats up Mr.President? This guy Wayne that hunts bigfoots with Rick Dyer poops in a bucket..No class....

      Delete
  4. I'm selling dead bigfoot pieces,who's buying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is getting boring. I have been reduced to checking in every other day. I used to check multiple times each day.
    Is interest in bigfoot dwindling??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, along with his testosterone. He used to spend his nights roaming the byways and terrorizing trailer park housewives. Now he just lays on the couch in his underpants and watches TV. He says wait just until the new season of Finding Bigfoot starts, then he'll get back at it.

      Delete
  6. Goodness, these items are extremely overpriced!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMG is pwned by the following people:

    Chris Packham
    Greg Long
    Bob Hieronimous
    Kitekaze
    Al Deatley

    but mostly Packham!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^wants Chris to pack ham in his trunk.

      Delete
    2. I pack ham in me lunchbox. Me thinks you pack ham in the barn at night.

      Delete
    3. Packham's patty suit is a work of comedy. It cheers me up every time I look at it.

      Delete
  8. I wear the green alien pendant when ever I go out. It is like a HOT BABE MAGNET. It lets them know 100% that if they go to bed with me there is going to be a lot of PROBING up the back door.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats why you sir are a gentleman

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! Hell I'll buy one then! She got any stank ape penants?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Because that's what is important. If a Bigfoot "celebrity" wears one, I should, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tired of spending hours and hours doing research in the field, and accomplishing next to nothing? Perhaps you need some professional grade field callable howls. For the first time, they are now available on Ebay. Just type in "bigfoot calls".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?