My Book Review of Nick Redfern's 'Monster Files'


Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by zoological researcher Jay Cooney of the Bizarre Zoology blog. For info on weird and amazing facts/theories of zoology, paleontology, and cryptozoology visit Bizarre Zoology blog or follow him on Twitter.

I recently had the great pleasure of receiving a copy of Monster Files: A Look Inside Government Secrets and Classified Documents on Bizarre Creatures and Extraordinary Animals by cryptozoological author Nick Redfern from the New Page Books publication company. I was very honored (and surprised) to be asked to write a review of Redfern's book on my blog, and I hope that my review influences more people to purchase this intriguing publication.

Click here to continue reading "My Book Review of Nick Redfern's 'Monster Files'" at Bizarre Zoology blog.

Comments

  1. Redfern is a hero... And Bigfoot is real.

    Peace.
    Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that book a bout a month ago. It was a fun read. It goes into Old logs from British sea captains about large unknown sea creatures. These accounts are something to read.

    Bigfoot is talked about (secret government type stories) military accounts etc..

    Get the book and read about the strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've bought and read every book Nicks put out. I started with "Three men seeking Monsters", its probably the craziest book you'll every read. They had a time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wondered where that creep Morgan Matthews got that idea.

      MMG

      Delete
    2. Have you read a Covert Agenda? That book got me in a little trouble a few years back...

      MMG

      Delete
    3. If you are looking for something really far out, check out Nick Redfern's stuff on MIB's. Coast to Coast AM has some great interviews with him on YouTube.
      Peace.
      Joe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?