Join Us On Twitter As We Live Tweet On Finding Bigfoot: Bigfoot the Friendly Ghost Episode Tonight (With Live Images! No Nudity)


Tonight's episode of Finding Bigfoot starts at 7PM PST. Join us on Twitter as we discuss tonight's episode live!

"The team travels to Illinois to meet a man who claims to have recorded bigfoot howls in his own backyard. Several witnesses share their sightings of these creatures in some unusual locations, including a graveyard."

  1. I know why  sways f/ side to side: tired of standing & shifting weight. Or it has to pee.@BigfootEvidence 
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  2. @BigfootEvidence Thanks Shawn for being a great host! we got nothing concrete tonight, I will always remember
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  3. thanks @BigfootEvidence great night
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  4. @Dbirk73 @bigfootevidence We tried doing the "squatch" drinking game but we went through a case and a half before the town hall meetings!
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  5. @BigfootEvidence Next week season finale!!! Vietnam here we come. Until then. 
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  6. Great show! Thank you everyone for joining us tonight! Keep on rockin' with your squatch out!
  7. @BlazenMarine @bigfootevidence Bobos' hilarious and reminds me of my friend which makes it even more funny:)
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  8. Matt confirms: There are squatches in Illinois even though they didn't actually see one.
  9. @BigfootEvidence those weren't wood knocks, they were drum sticks being struck together... 1,2,3,4!!
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  10. @BigfootEvidence those exspensive therms work well
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  11. @BigfootEvidence ok, when I hear movement, it would take a nano second for me to get the thermal up!
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  12. "Did you hear that?" <== Someone has to say this every episode pic.twitter.com/lNua8Gtdc6
    View image on Twitter
  13. @BigfootEvidence some female squatches are gonna throw their underwear at Cliff.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  14. @BlazenMarine @bigfootevidence Could u use another follower ? I could trying to reach 69 and I Luv Bigfoot:)
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  15. @Bone_Jumper @bigfootevidence this scares the shit out of me! pic.twitter.com/hdhRIrt7ZD
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
    View image on Twitter
  16. @BigfootEvidence Is it trending yet?
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  17. @BigfootEvidence rock out with his squatch out? I thought this is a family show
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  18. @BigfootEvidence Maybe Bigfoot will hold his bic high in the air and light it for the concert. I did for Journey in 1983
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  19. @BigfootEvidence I think I caught what Matt has...sheepsquatchitis! Crap!
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  20. @BigfootEvidence @CliffBarackman "Rock out with our out" Cliff is just too funny!
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  21. Bo Bo makes me smile @BigfootEvidence
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  22. @BigfootEvidence Oh NO !! Rock out with his squatch out? That's illegal in at least 48 states..
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  23. @BigfootEvidence maybe stick to camp sites. Lots of sightings come from camp sites. Music is cool but I dono on this one. Hopeful tho
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  24. @BigfootEvidence the squatch blues
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  25. @BigfootEvidence ok, this getting ridiculous, a freakin bass with an amp? Plus they must have generator somewhere. So, are they intelligent?
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  26. "We're going to rock out with our squatch out"pic.twitter.com/z2DQDhRgsy
    View image on Twitter
  27. Cliff and Bobo playing low bass guitar.pic.twitter.com/J5QlbDgy4H
    View image on Twitter
  28. @BigfootEvidence Here comes the guitar! With amps.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  29.  let's try a bass guitar to attract Bigfootpic.twitter.com/i5Y6hSSH5b
    View image on Twitter
  30. Like other animals, Bigfoots tend to follow the river.
  31. Ranae looking for Bigfoot from the air.pic.twitter.com/A1qJmLPaLQ
    View image on Twitter
  32. @BizarreZoology @bigfootevidence My personal belief is the squatch is a 17 year old who had a yeungling lager or two before putting on mask
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  33. Matt is so polite to this woman. She's telling him a story about a white Bigfoot walking by the side of the road.pic.twitter.com/RgN1eaP33V
    View image on Twitter
  34. Matt is so polite to this woman. She's telling him a story about a white Bigfoot walking by the side of the road.pic.twitter.com/28gcUAyE78
    View image on Twitter
  35. Matt is so polite to this woman. She's telling him a story about a white Bigfoot walking by the side of the road.pic.twitter.com/6XCKlwKbHa
    View image on Twitter
  36. @Dbirk73 @bigfootevidence It's on YouTube. Carbondale white Bigfoot will bring you to a newscast video.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  37. @nesqyjp @bigfootevidence I don't think it's real, it looks unnatural. I think the Jacobs photos might not be a mangy bear through.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  38. @BigfootEvidence That's a California squatch vacationing in Illinois.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  39. Woman says she saw a blonde sasquatchpic.twitter.com/CLyX8ofFKn
    View image on Twitter
  40. Impressive tree break. Ranae, however, is not so impressed. She thinks it's natural.pic.twitter.com/W4ZASVlxbX
    View image on Twitter
  41. @BigfootEvidence a Bigfoot is the least of your worries in a graveyard. 
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  42. @BigfootEvidence A ghost hunting, rock throwing Illinois bigfoot? Wow.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  43. @BigfootEvidence maybe Ranae will find a ghost haunting a !
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  44. @nesqyjp @BigfootEvidence Blizzards, burgers & Bigfoot ! What a life they lead !
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  45. Not only did the paranormal investigator find a tree break. He also found a foot print.pic.twitter.com/jqnhBUfrBS
    View image on Twitter
  46. @BigfootEvidence @SkeptiScientist Here's hoping for a blobghostly thermal image!
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  47. @BigfootEvidence I would also be afraid of the cemetery but @SkeptiScientist It's all in the name of science. 
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  48. The cemetery is creeping Ranae out. Here's the tree that the ghost "Bigfoot" broke. pic.twitter.com/j6MiS5hdpM
    View image on Twitter
  49. @BigfootEvidence why not just squatch IN St Louis? You can hear strange stuff there, too, and BoBo can eat better. 
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  50. @BigfootEvidence Now we're ghost squatching.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  51. @BigfootEvidence But there is a broken tree Bigfoot has to be close by
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  52. Ranae is afraid of the cemetery.
  53. @BigfootEvidence Ranae don't believe in it at all! Hence skeptic. But problem is some evidence is great and she ignores it!
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  54. @BigfootEvidence Bigfoot in Illinois? I think not. Too many Yankees. It's obviously a mountain dweller.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  55. @BigfootEvidence If there's one guy I'd trust with a Bigfoot encounter, it's a paranormal investigator
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  56. While ghost hunter, this paranormal investigater heard some noise and tree breaks pic.twitter.com/8AEGun6KMy
    View image on Twitter
  57. A ton of people willing to share their stories here.pic.twitter.com/LNHL12zr4C
    View image on Twitter
  58. Townhall meeting pic.twitter.com/GwKfRVRbWT
    View image on Twitter
  59. Looks like Stan has nothing on his property besides Bigfoot mimicking foxes and coyotes.
  60. Squatching is a lot like fishing. You have to be patient.pic.twitter.com/e6nrHms7H3
    View image on Twitter
  61. @tcryptidhunter @bigfootevidence No, that's a reasonable hypothesis! Bonobos and orangutans whistle, and Dsonoquas were shown whistling
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  62. @BigfootEvidence  would be more entertaining with laugh tracks.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  63. @BizarreZoology @BigfootEvidence I do believe they whistle, however. You guys may think that is just as crazy.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  64. @BigfootEvidence Bobo hocked a loogie and got a ??? Response?
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  65. @tcryptidhunter @bigfootevidence Wood Apes in woods behind my house mimic owls like every night. Come on Mike, face reality, they mimic ;).
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  66. @Dbirk73 @bigfootevidence The loogie was definitely strange. I was tweeting and all of a sudden heard that!!! Lol
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  67. @BigfootEvidence I'd like to see the team spend WEEKS out looking in the hotspots, not just a couple days. Might get better results.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  68. @BizarreZoology @BigfootEvidence Funny when I hear an owl or a coyote the first thing I think is, "owl or coyote."
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  69. Our live tweet is going smooth so far. And no I'm not the one driving. pic.twitter.com/rLo8WZTnzP
    View image on Twitter
  70. @BigfootEvidence Woods not big enough for ya BoBo?
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  71. @BigfootEvidence you guys are dedicated...on the road! Love it!
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  72. @BigfootEvidence FAIL. He also thinks they mimic wolves. What ignorance.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  73. Woodknocking on Stan's propertypic.twitter.com/eqXM4thRoq
    View image on Twitter
  74. @BigfootEvidence No one does a better elvis impersonation than I do @FindingBigfoot
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  75. So, now even Bobo is starting to sound skeptical.
  76. @BigfootEvidence and MM is the same guy that called cow skull an unknown animal
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  77. Matt is skeptical. Yes, I said Matt.
  78. Stan believes Bigfoots mimic Coyote sounds... ok...pic.twitter.com/2Q29zVwvsI
    View image on Twitter
  79. @BigfootEvidence I just listened to a "siren howl" on his site which was most likely a coyote in my opinion.
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  80. @BigfootEvidence this guy sounds Awesome! He records 24/7 !
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  81. Stan's property.. Pretty Squatchy (sorry for the quality of the images, we're streaming from the road)pic.twitter.com/UkydTe2Fqs
    View image on Twitter
  82. @BigfootEvidence so close to my hometown of 
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  83. Matt is calling out all of Stan's sounds. He saying.. coyote.. fox... definitely a fox.. Ranae hears nothing squatchy pic.twitter.com/CmsGHjnVv7
    View image on Twitter
  84. So Stan Coutney is the Bigfoot whisperer. Dude has a website decided to Bigfoot bio acousticspic.twitter.com/UDYqDQZ76B
    View image on Twitter
  85.  is in Southern Illinois this week, pretty close to St. Louis. @BigfootEvidence
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  86. Southern Illinois to be exact. Lots of farmland here. Ranae is skeptical Bigfoots exists here at all.
  87. Illinois here we come! pic.twitter.com/ZP4UNLEABy
    View image on Twitter
  88. @FindingBigfoot LETS GET READY TO SQUATCH @BigfootEvidence
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  89. @BigfootEvidence my thumbs r ready. :-)
    Retweeted by Bigfoot Evidence
  90.  I'm about to live tweet from the road lol. I hope this works out! pic.twitter.com/xBVW89lMQg
    View image on Twitter

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes my friend, in this game the 1 is what it takes, congrats.

      Delete
    2. I don't wanna be a dick, but just typing a 1 is cheap. I call it like I see it.

      Delete
    3. Bearking here. Hey mccheese do u have a big pickle? I like my pickles big and salty! One time I stuck a pickle up my rosebud and I've been addicted ever since.

      Delete
    4. Don't rain on my parade, Mayor. It's my first ever.

      MMH

      Delete
    5. Sorry MMH, I just take this firsting shit really serious... It's getting so bad my doctor said it could be affecting my health!

      Delete
    6. You are the MAN Mayor. I really only read this blog for your comments. Seems like you disappeared for awile, great to have you back.

      MMH

      Delete
    7. the mayor is super cereal.

      Delete
    8. Yeah...giant Hamburg who could get me free French fries for life, played a little hockey, did I mention he is a mayor? *Swoon*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hat trick, you watching hockey too?

      Delete
    2. I don't know what to comment. Either you are serious or there is a joke about scoring next...

      Delete
    3. UHH MAYOR, THERES JILL... AREN'T YOU GONNA PUT THE RAP DOWN?! DON'T BE SCARED!!!!





      ALL CAPS

      Delete
    4. Lol, no serious. But speaking of scoring, I can't beleive you gave your number to the guy who asked to see your boobs. Here I've been saying sweet things about you for days!

      Delete
    5. You can have it too. 867-5309. Ask for Jenny she will know where I am...

      Delete
    6. I should watch finding Bigfoot but the penguins just won and now I'm going to cry myself to sleep :-(

      Delete
    7. You forgot the area code to your number Jill.

      Delete
    8. Ahaa! The Penguins played the Flyers today. I'll just try all the Philly area codes. I'm calling your ass up girl!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, I was close once before, but the Mayor slide in just ahead of me. I have now fulfilled my lifelong dream.

    MMH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever been so mad that you just want to walk to the forest and stab Bigfoot a few times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I do have an ex husband.......

      Delete
    2. HELLO BANDINI.. HOPE TODAY BRING YOU PEACE MY FRIEND..





      ALL CAPS

      Delete
    3. Eh it's cool I'll just deal with it because I have to follow my own advice that no one likes a crybaby I just thought that was a funny comment never mind the fact we can't even get close enough to shoot one is kinda a red flag

      Delete
    4. WELL, THIS IS "NOT" LIKE YOU AT ALL.. HOPE THINGS TURN AROUND SOON..





      ALL CAPS

      Delete
  6. The team travels to Illinois to meet a man who claims to have recorded nothing and you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been tracking nothing for 25 years.

    There's nothing on the hill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been hearing 'em scream my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bearking here. My wife gives me so much shit that its coming out my nose. Her shit stinks but I put up with it cuz I'm in love with her skunky ass!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bigfoot doesn't Tweet and neither do I!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Binding Figboot episode so far.

    Sounds like Illinois Figboot is a transsexual coyote.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like Figboot is getting some White MILF Pussy after watching that Dyson commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you JREF footers tell your children it's OK to lie, show no integrity and to be intellectually dishonest as long as you're pretending to be a Bigfoot skeptic like you all do ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cat Shit Jay is correct: The Jacobs Photos are of a mangy bear.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep forgetting about Binding Figboot. I like the repeats better, where their little disembodied heads make snarky comments. That show is awesome to fall asleep to.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know what you saw, you know what you saw, you saw nothing, welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is no Sasquatch in Illinois! Too fricken many people and not enough areas to breed! Too damn many people!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you BFRO footers ever worry that your boss or your pastor might see you out there in the woods with a Zagnut bar sticking out of your naked butt?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh , darn. The shows over and now they get asked the ...how was it put ( no questions out of bounds ) Questioned by the head of production ! Hook these jerks up to a lie detector, and watch the sweat roll !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tontar is my new hero and he's sexy too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So easy. Since bigfoot does not exist (take anthropology 101) its a person always. Its just a circus of fakes for 60 years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story