Last week, I gave the chances of this "Daisy in the box" claim a less-than-zero percent chance (which is
Earlier today, D.W. Lee posted this message on the MABRC forum:
Many will question how this team was decided upon. Ed Smith wanted Dr. Meldrum and Melissa Hovey from the start, he left the remaining members of the team to be decided upon by D.W. Lee. The info below gives a basic background for which the decision was made from.
- Dr. Jeff Meldrum - Dr. Meldrum is highly respected by the majority of the Bigfoot Community, and has the scientific background to evaulate the data.
- Kathy Strain - Kathy is highly respected by the majority of the Bigfoot Community, and has leadership positions with the AIBR.
- Melissa Hovey - Straight-shooter, tells it like it is. Respected by many in the Bigfoot Community for her strong stance to call it like she sees it.
- Abe Del Rio - Radio show host, respected by many on both sides of the fence in the Bigfoot Community, from the Forest People side to the Flesh and Blood/Animal side.
- Steve Kulls - Radio show host, respected by many from his radio show work, and will help with his experience as an investigator.
The MABRC part of the Bridging Team is as follows:
- D.W. Lee "Darkwing" - Executive Director of the MABRC
- Randy Harrington "Driveroperator" - Randy is well-known to many of the principles of the Orig-6, and has substantial background knowledge of the last 4 years with Ed Smith and the Orig-6
- Jim Whitehead "Biggjimm" - Jim is a degreed biologist, and will help to identify and understand the information presented as part of the meeting.
- Rob Gaudet "ElectricBigfoot" - Rob has a great background in technology and will help D.W (who also has background in technology) keep track and understand the technology side of things.
- Doug Todd "Holotype" - Scientist, who along with Jim, will provide the scientific side of things for the MABRC.
Here is Steve Kull's statement about the new "Bridge Team" via his blog:
I have no details of what is exactly to take place, nor a timeline, a location, nor any photos, videos and the like.
All I have is a commitment to have a meeting with the alleged Bigfoot captors.
This is one of many steps that are necessary to validate their claim. If you’d ask me a couple of weeks ago, what are the odds, that this was real, I’d honestly tell you, “Slim.”
I still feel that way, however I am impressed at this effort.
Other than that, I have been a viewer on the sidelines as much as anyone else.
I have not been in contact with Ed Smith during this time period, and my only contact pertaining to this matter has been the last few days with DW Lee, who has as well wants to this to see this to the end.
Due to my “boots on the ground,” mentality, and Squatchdetective.com’s mission statement, we must follow this to the end to see if such claims are the truth or otherwise.
To have absolute proof, you must follow the proof absolutely.
My personal “proof of life,” is to lay eyes on their specimen. No more, no less, videos, photos, interviews with Team Quantra will not suffice.
I will be releasing no further information on this independently, as I am now part of an assembled group. However I will not allow this to be a long, drawn out process either. This is not for an air of secrecy, but to prevent any wild speculations or conclusions.