Team Quantra has officially set in motion a plan to take the capture of "Daisy" into the scientific realm. They've assembled a team of experts called the "Bridge Team" and so far, we have verified that at least two people included in the list are in communication with someone acting as a mediator for Team Quantra (the group who claims to have a live specimen of Bigfoot in their possession). The two people we have been able verify are SquatchDetective Steve Kulls and Dr. Jeff Meldrum.
Damian Bravo, an editor for Bigfoot Evidence blog wrote the following message to Dr. Meldrum, an Associate Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology and a Professor of the Department of Anthropology at Idaho State, asking him to verify if he has been contacted about the "Bridge Team":
Hello Dr. Meldrum, I wanted to see if we can verify if it's true you have been contacted by those involve in the Daisy capture story and if we can get a statement from you for Bigfoot Evidence blog on it's validity or if you know anything as of yet that would confirm that it could possibly be true?Dr. Jeff Meldrum:
I was contacted today by an intermediary-- no one in the group itself, to see if I was interested. I asked for some more information. We'll see.The head of the MABRC, D.W. Lee, recently released the following information about the "Bridge Team" members:
- Dr. Jeff Meldrum - Dr. Meldrum is highly respected by the majority of the Bigfoot Community, and has the scientific background to evaulate the data.
- Kathy Strain - Kathy is highly respected by the majority of the Bigfoot Community, and has leadership positions with the AIBR.
- Melissa Hovey - Straight-shooter, tells it like it is. Respected by many in the Bigfoot Community for her strong stance to call it like she sees it.
- Abe Del Rio - Radio show host, respected by many on both sides of the fence in the Bigfoot Community, from the Forest People side to the Flesh and Blood/Animal side.
- Steve Kulls - Radio show host, respected by many from his radio show work, and will help with his experience as an investigator.