just read a very insightful article in a psychology journal on a study of internet squatters who always post "first" in a comment section of a blog or article. i won't pick on you "firsties" any more as i never realized how sick and depraved you truly are. go ahead buckaroo, keep posting "first". you are finally a winner at something in life
I've retired from being a "firsty". Being first is a young man's game and I no longer have ability or the passion for being first as I once had. I wanna thank my friends and family for their continued support and I look forward to just regular commenting from now on. Thank-you.
You were one of the best, sir. Many of us are sure to regale our grandchildren with tales of your prowess. Thanks for the thrills and enjoy your retirement.
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Thanks to The Crypto Crew for recording this video of Dr. Melba Ketchum discussing her Bigfoot DNA paper on local TV news Texas. According to Ketchum, her paper should be published in the next couple of months.
First
ReplyDeletejust read a very insightful article in a psychology journal on a study of internet squatters who always post "first" in a comment section of a blog or article. i won't pick on you
Delete"firsties" any more as i never realized how sick and depraved you truly are. go ahead buckaroo, keep posting "first". you are finally a winner at something in life
I've retired from being a "firsty". Being first is a young man's game and I no longer have ability or the passion for being first as I once had. I wanna thank my friends and family for their continued support and I look forward to just regular commenting from now on. Thank-you.
DeleteYou were one of the best, sir. Many of us are sure to regale our grandchildren with tales of your prowess. Thanks for the thrills and enjoy your retirement.
DeleteYou guys must be old, your getting slow in your old age, lol
ReplyDeleteGreat article!!! Beyond spooky. Lets face the facts. It's all fun and games till you piss off the goat man. Yikes!!
ReplyDeleteForth...
ReplyDeleteGo forth and don't multiply.
DeleteThe goat man is ba-a-a-a-ad. a-a-a-sss!
ReplyDeletetwo of them!!
ReplyDeleteDNA analysis reveals 50% shepherd and 50% goat.
ReplyDeleteThe goat man of kentucky, it justs shows us that those guys will fuck anything...does it have red hair too?
ReplyDeleteRevenge of Billy the Kid
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pIfFNbm2bk
Wow forgot that movie existed!
Delete