"The Capture Of Bigfoot" Really Is That Bad Of A Film


Actually not that bad of a film but still not as good as SyFy's 'Bigfoot' with Danny Bonaduce and Barry Williams.

When Steve Alcorn SasquatchScoop updated his status on Facebook and wrote, "I am watching "The Capture Of Bigfoot" It is about the cheezeist bigfoot flick I've ever seen", I had to see for myself.

The synopsis for "The Capture Of Bigfoot" is pretty simple: "A series of killings occur, with no suspects, the locals soon decide that Bigfoot is responsible." It's about two Bigfoot hunting parties who run into two Bigfoots. About 10 minutes into the movie, I started to feel sleepy and dozed off. When I woke up to the sound of a gun firing (at least I thought it was a gunshot, I don't really know), I saw a Sheriff running rampant, some kid shooting another kid in the face with cow milk, some explosions, and some awesome snowmobile jumps. That's all I can tell you.

My rating: 2/10 Stars for having one good looking chick in the film.

Comments

  1. I'm famous now, Shawn reads my status messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working actors, tough job. Barry Williams = cool dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. "still not as good as SyFy's 'Bigfoot' with Danny Bonaduce and Barry Williams"

    I thought that one was pretty god awful so that can't be a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the syfy movie "bigfoot" SUCKED OUT THE ASS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of who? and when did this happen? Poor assless Bastard.

      Delete
  5. I have not seen one good Bigfoot movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry and the Hendersons was good.

      Delete
    2. Colonel Steve Austin's episode was pretty good too...

      Delete
  6. Ro composed the music in this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this the suit the knower was talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, if Lance Henrickson is not in the cast it sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story