Richard Stubstad Has Passed Away [Bigfoot DNA]


According to a statement posted by Alex Hearn today, Bigfoot DNA enthusiast and AZCRO team member/friend Richard Stubstad has passed away.

Hearn posted the following message in memory:

With a Very Sad Heart The AZCRO wishes to report the passing of our friend and very great man in the Bigfoot world. I'm saddened to announce that Richard Stubstad passed away this weekend due to complications with his long battle with cancer. He will forever be in our minds and part of our research. Larry Jenkins and I are both very saddened by news but pledge to continue our quest for the truth and the discovery of this species known as Sasquatch, as Richard would have wanted to do himself. It is through the discovery and understanding of DNA that we hope to make this happen. Richard was vital to that search and vital to our investigation here in Arizona.

Good Bye Richard you will be missed!
It was only months ago that Stubstad sat down with Team Tazer's Ro Sahebi to thank everyone for all the prayers, warm wishes and concern.

Back in April, Sahebi wrote the following about his time with Stubstad:

Since my first EXTINCT? video, I have been privileged to meet many of the top players in the sasquatch research field. Many researchers have come to me, wanting me to get involved with one thing or another, and I typically decline. One such story was the inner feuding surrounding a certain famed dna study. Not wanting to get involved with the drama, I almost immediately waked away from this, then I met Richard Stubstad.

After meeting him, it became very clear that Richard is one of the most fun, genuine persons I have ever met. Some have questioned his motives and intent, but as someone who's livelihood depends on an ability to read people, it became quickly obvious who the real troublemakers were. One such person contacted me to let me know that I was being manipulated and making a huge mistake by working with Richard. The aggressive tone and unwillingness to back up claims immediately let me know, I'm am doing the right thing.

Most who read these blogs and follow this cast of characters know about Richard's declining health. I look forward to my conversations with Richard these days, you can't ask for a better friend and mentor. In this video clip, the tough old bastard addresses all those concerned with his current health state.

On behalf of Richard Stubstad, thank you for all the prayers, warm wishes and concern.

Ro Sahebi


Rest in peace, Richard.

Comments

  1. Prayers and thanks to his family for all his hard work and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came up with the name I currently use because of this man. Mr. Stubstad's plural term for Sasquatch was 'Sasquai'. From reading his site, his comments, and articles on him, I found him to be a very interesting man.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
    RIP Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Real Knower here:
    I can confirm this is true, and such a good man. In my conversations with Melba about the forest people and her groundbreaking work, he would often come up. I once tried to sell some tobacco to Mr. Stubstad but he refused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad day for his family and friends. Condolences .......

    ReplyDelete
  5. His efforts are way too overlooked. R.I.P Mr. Stubstad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read many of his works, truly a man that had accomplished so much in his life, R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its always sad to see a selfless person who has affected many to leave us. Best wishes and prayers for his family. Justin Smeja

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's never easy in a time like this. I know the "bigfoot community" is often criticized from the outside, and all too often from the inside. It is a cast of crazy characters sometimes at war with itself. But any time you create your own community, you are given freedom to fill it with those you choose. A group of like minded individuals come together. That's what makes this loss cut deep. Those who knew Richard and associated themselves with him chose to do so. And now they must say goodbye to someone they thought so highly of that they would share this common endeavor. Goodnight Mr. Stubstad. -- d3w177

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will always treasure the few days I spent with Richard Stubstad and the times I spoke with him on the phone. He's a good person with a good heart through and through. He was a truly compassionate man, and he was one of the most interesting people I have ever met.

    There's not many people you remember in life. I will remember Richard Stubstad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life just isn't fair sometimes. I wish he could've seen the end results of his hard work.
    Thanks for all you've done Mr. Stubstad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. RIP, sir. You have been a real asset to the bigfoot community.

    ReplyDelete
  12. God bless and condolences to a great man and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very sad day,
    RIP, Richard Stubstad
    Joerg

    ReplyDelete

  14. It's a sad day not only because he was an alround nice guy but also because of his contrbutions to the field from what I have read he was the one who identified the statistical relationship between dna results that prompted further analysis to identify the human results they were getting.
    My condolences to his family and friends at this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. R.I.P. Richard, our quest here continues in your memory. I do believe now you're on the other side you know the truth some try to hide from us in life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gawd, I feel awful. I had been corresponding with Richard, but only just found out that he died. It was literally a few days after our last email. My sincerest condolences to his family. RIP Richard, I'm sorry I couldn't help out in the ways you wanted.
    You were a man of your word even when it meant compromising things that you were living for, and even when you felt there would be no repercussions from compromising that word. Much respect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow,.. I`m glad I was made aware of this tribute. Would like to personaly (on behalf of all our family) say Thank you all very much for the kind words. I am looking for ways now to have his quest continued as per his wishes. He has some pretty significant offerings which I cannot state at this moment, but surely there are more big findings to come in the near future. I appreciate all your support for my Father, and the rest of the Stubstad family. Very Very Much, Doug Stubstad..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story