Breaking: Bigfoot Chicks Investigates Bigfoot Tracks By "Hardcore Outdoors"


After going over the track way with investigators, it looks like Mr. Hardcore Outdoors, a professional outdoorsman in Texas, is now a believer. According to Bigfoot Chicks team member, Rob Gaudet, the area is accessible only by boat. Gaudet went out this morning and met with Mr. Hardcore Outdoor and conducted a thorough investigation. He says the tracks appeared to be coming from the water to the shore.


This is the latest post from Hardcore Outdoors about the investigation:

When we found these tracks they came out of the water & you could see them clearly for about 10 feet out then the water was too deep to see them. There were several tracks on the bank after "IT" walked out of the water & onto the bank, it only took a few steps then hit hard ground then no more tracks. Today, we found where "IT" went into the water about 100 yards up the slough from where it came out of the water. What we were able to determine today was that it went into the water from some thick brush towards the back of the slough, walked about 100 yards through the water, turned right, walked onto the bank & stopped then took one more BIG step before hitting solid ground & stopped leaving tracks. I'm 5' 10" tall & weigh about 180 pounds, I lined my right foot up with the tracks then stepped as far as I could stretch & was still 2" shy from stepping as far as "IT" did. We measured the distance between the tracks heal to heal & it had exactly a 47" stride! The track was 12" long & most tracks on record are from 14" to 15" long but these were deep & wide so he determined that this could've been a female or an immature creature. He also agreed that a human couldn't have been responsible for these tracks because of how & when they got there as well as the location. I can tell you that I am VERY excited to hear his final analysis after reviewing all the evidence with the other investigators! I've NEVER been a believer of "BIG FOOT" but after all this I'm starting to have a whole new attitude about it being a very real creature. You either believe or you don't.

For more photos from the investigation, visit Bigfoot Chicks blog.

[Update] From Hardcore Outdoors "We spent HOURS measuring , photographing & videoing these tracks. They whole scene was gone over with a fine toothed comb! They will email me all the pics, video & info plus his finished link for youtube when it's all done. He said he'd like to consult with his colleagues & present them with all the evidence gathered. I'll post all this stuff when I get it but I will say this for now. The man said this is quite possibly the best evidence he's seen in ten years of investigating from Lousiana to Quebec Canada! WOW!"

"Me attempting to stretch from track to track but I was 2 inches short."

Comments

  1. Bigfoot chicks investigate footprints by drawing attention to themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which Bigfoot Chick is Rob, the ugly one or the super ugly one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, some human with twelve-inch feet got out of a boat and walked around a bit in the mud. Big whoop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BS. After reading this I took a measuring tape and my wife marked my stride. Without stretching it was 38 inches. Im 6ft2 215 and wear a size 13. I stretched and without jumping or being uncomfortable I could easily do 45 inches. So thats not out of the norm for a tall guy. Didnt this guy say there was a big dude like 6ft4 on the trip? He could have easily have faked these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im same height with a shoe size of 14, but my actual foot is only around 12 inches. Also, i wouldn't make much of a compression barefoot, especially if i was going out of my way to take a long stride.

      Delete
    2. Kind of hard to be impressed by a foot long foot print :(

      Delete
    3. @648 yeah but imagine being a few inches taller which would help with the stride and being 175 lbs heavier which would help the impression of the print. The print was 12 inches long like your foot and the guy wears a size 14 like you. Just makes to much sense IMO

      Delete
    4. I'm 6'3" and my foot is just over twelve inches long (15 ). I had to stretch and it was uncomfortable. But I have a long torso and relatively short legs for my size.

      Delete
  5. Thats not a squatch track. Its a human footprint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to agree with you on the human part being such an arch showing. Also is that wet concrete in it & what's with the baby track next to it?

      Delete
  6. now wait a second, stretched out as far as you could and came up 2 inches short and this is news? Yer 5'10" you basically just said "it was probably a guy 6'3" or taller as I almost could do it with my stubby legs"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wheres Big Jims input when you need it?

    Especially when you consider what happened to....Oops :) He had to surface someday....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone associated with these fools are clowns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does "IT" need apostrophe's and capital letters?

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Me attempting to stretch from track to track but I was 2 inches short."

    His ex said the same :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anytime I see that the bigfootchicks are involved my bullsh_t meter instantly pegs and I tell myself not to read the post . . . but I am somehow drawn into it by wondering what next piece of nonsense they are going to concoct or put a spin on. Honestly, it's about time they stop trying to "polish turds" and either focus on something worthwhile or just go away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the small track was made by Honey Boo Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If that's a human, they have very flat feet. Has anyone addressed the small print?

    ReplyDelete
  14. bigfoot chicks = attention whores!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The individual tracks are incidentally just about the same size as mu own feet. I have been known to make some pretty broad strides, but 42 inches is a bit much even for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story