Seeking "Crypto Speaker" To Speak In Paranormal Conference This Weekend


As part of our community service, we are required by the Church Of Bigfoot to make these announcements regarding upcoming events. Jason Kupzyk is currently seeking a CRYPTO speaker for his Paranormal Conference this weekend. If you're interested, the information is below. So...Who's in?

I am in a desperate push to find a CRYPTO Speaker for my Paranormal Conference this weekend. 1st Annual Mid-Continent Paranormal Conference in Kansas City this weekend 8/3 & 8/4. I have not been able to find one that is able and i don't want cryptozoology to be unrepresented. Do you know anyone that may be interested? Can you put the word out. My email is jasonk@midcontinentparanormal.com my phone is 913-945-0097. Thanks. Hope to here from you.

Jason Kupzyk

www.midcontinentparanormal.com/conference.html for all the details!

Comments

  1. I'll have my people call your people,Im easy but i aint cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having lunch with Bigfoot, sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to join the REAL Church of Bigfoot, go here... http://bigfootbooksblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/church-of-bigfoot-scientist.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they baptise people in a barrel of Sasquatch Sp*nk?

    Somebody had to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happily I am available. Everything I know about Bigfoot I learned right here.that should fill a couple of minutes right there. After that, I guess I could talk about my favorite video games. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fasano is their man! Just have to pick up his flight from Tampa, 3 nights at the Comfort Inn and all meals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll do it, I speak crypto...sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ill do it! Crypto is my middle name..and Speaker is my last.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story