Set Your DVR: Bad Boy Monkeys of India By NatGeo


Editor’s Note: Jonathan Poulsen has been researching the Sasquatch since 2008, but really involved himself heavily in 2011. He has since devoted his life to the near impossible challenge of verifying the existence of the Sasquatch. Shawn refers to him as the Bigfoot encyclopedia.

This Sunday night at 7:00 PM (Pacific time?), a National Geographic documentary entitled 'Bad Boy Monkeys of India', about wild bonnet macaques stealing food from people in southern India, will play on Knowledge Network (Canada).

It's not clear when the full show will become available for online viewing on the website, knowledge.ca. Just look for the "Full Length" button to know for sure.

Comments

  1. I was booked to get a flight out of India, so that morning I attempted to use the lavatory to get ready. Unfortunately, it was overrun with monkeys (someone left a tap running and they were using it as a water hole) and everytime I tried to go in, they would shriek and howl and run at me, fangs bared. I decided it would be better to get on the plane without showering off my sweat than challenge the monkeys. Great place, India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with the red face that looks all pissed off must be named Leon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get my army of monkeys no one will be able to stop me taking over Uttar Pradesh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story