Well, I'll Be Damned - A Bigfoot Air Freshener!


If you must own everything "Bigfoot", then you might want to grab yourself one of these scented air fresheners. The smell of Sasquatch is often described as foul-smelling and sometimes indescribable, but you don't have to worry about this freshener smelling like that since it's Pine scented.

You pick one up for just $2.95 from Neatoshop.

Bigfoot - Air Freshener

  • Air freshener featuring Bigfoot
  • Pine scented
  • Comes with string for hanging
  • Bagged with illustrated header
  • Size: 3-1/2" x 5" (8.9 cm x 12.7 cm)

Comments

  1. looks like hes fanning a fart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thats sign language ! For smell my ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all the evidence I need, I'm convinced now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bigfoot Air Freshener. The perfect scent to make you invisible. Its unique fragrance will make any photos of you blurry. Its perfumed perfection will make trail cams take pictures of Deer Buttocks. Its unique scent will have hoaxers trying to imitate it for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't going to buy it but the piece of string and illustrated header really sold it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best piece if evidence since the PGF. Earth shattering stuff. This is the real deal, folks. It confirms on 16 points. It's DNA has been sent to Ketchum. Smeja shot its brother. Have I covered everything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for Robert Lindsay and his sources to chime in on this

      Delete
  7. Nice idea, but did they have to make it smell so realistic? I can't get into my car now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story