Bigfoot, UFO's, Beer, and Jalapeños


Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Tom Fonner. He has been exploring the backcountry of Arizona for over 30 years. He enjoys the solitude and peace of the outdoors with a passion for wildlife, nature, and landscape photography, tracking, hiking, camping, and fishing. You can visit his blog at swbri.blogspot.com.

My recent experiences with Bigfoot have become an amusing but yet strange form of entertainment. In just a few weeks, I've become preoccupied with the preparation and planning for each trip and all for the wrong reasons. The driving purpose for my efforts has faded from discovery to a blossoming and demented fascination with Bigfoot intoxication. The focus for this trip has centered on having enough beer, burritos, and jalapeños to fuel a truly strange event. I decided to take my dog on this trip to add a twist to the festivities. Hopefully, I will have the same luck as before and these party happy critters will join me once again.

I arrived in the small clearing just before noon to set up camp. The day passed by slowly with growing anticipation of another encounter. I spent the afternoon drinking beer and tossing an old tennis ball for my dog to chase. The dog was easily distracted by ground squirrels but this paled in comparison to watching a Bigfoot drink. The remaining hours of the day, and evening, passed without the company of Bigfoot or ET. I spent most of the next day playing with the dog, gathering firewood, drinking beer, and sleeping. It had become a trip of thinking, waiting, and wondering of what would come next.

Just before dark I saw one of the Bigfoot critters standing at the forest edge but it did not approach. It stayed there briefly then slowly walked back into the woods. Later that evening I saw the same bluish light dart into view just above the tree line. The ship drifted over the clearing then slowly descended to a stop within a foot or so above the ground. Bigfoot an ET were apparently keeping there distance and deciding not to socialize. I continued to pass the time by drinking beer, slicing jalapeños, and throwing beer cans at the dog when it barked at ET's ride. A few minutes later, the dog blew a fuse and began to growl, snarl, and bark at three dark shadows approaching the truck. Once the Bigfoot critters were in view, the growls and barks became whimpers and my dog took refuge under the truck. All three ignored me and headed straight for the ice chests. The dog managed to crawl away from the truck and took up a position, directly behind me, where it felt brave enough to muster up an occasional growl. The three Bigfoot critters continued to rummage through the ice chest, and the back of the truck, while sniffing everything they could find. Opening beer cans had been learned on their previous binge, and it was not much longer until the two skinny little gray guys took up a position at the edge of camp.

Beer drinking without conversation carried the evening, and they didn't seem to mind my dog sneaking up to sniff each one of them. One Bigfoot was sloppy with its beer drinking, and the dog seemed to enjoy lapping up the misplaced refreshment. Another Bigfoot had taken an interest in the jalapeños and while enduring the flaming discomfort, it seemed amused at slamming a beer after each. The smallest of the three Bigfoot critters was sniffing around the truck when it found the 1 million candlepower spotlight. Before I could grab the spotlight, it pressed the on switch while staring directly at it. The Bigfoot dropped the spotlight, groaned, and began to swat at the spots in front of its eyes. The Bigfoot was completely overwhelmed by the effect and staggered into the clearing. The others didn't seem to care much as they continued to drink and eat after finding the sack of burritos when my back was turned. The Bigfoot that had eaten most of the jalapeños stumbled to the edge of camp looking for the closest tree. When it began to pee it screamed and groaned horribly, grabbing itself with both hands, while running into the woods. I could only imagine what would be next.

There must have been some kind of communication between the little gray guys and the last remaining Bigfoot. It picked up an ice chest half full of beer and took it to their ship. While watching the ice chest disappear, I hadn't noticed that my dog walked up to one of the skinny gray dudes and began to pee on its leg. The little gray guy kicked at the dog as it shook its leg and then hurried its way back to the spacecraft. Before it got there, the Bigfoot carrying the beer had found the controls inside the craft and pushed the wrong buttons. Both of the little gray guys were upset and in a panic. The ship began to tilt and move towards the tree line bouncing like a rock across water. It came to an abrupt stop as it plunged into the pines. The Bigfoot tumbled out of the ship as the little skinny gray guys climbed in and closed the opening.

It became strangely quiet after the spacecraft opening closed. The Bigfoot that fell out of the spaceship staggered slowly back into camp followed by my Jalapeño eating friend. The other Bigfoot was still navigating the clearing while swatting at lights in front of its eyes. Later that night, ET was relearning how to drive after another cheap, drunken adventure on earth. The ship kept pounding into the stands of pines getting absolutely nowhere. After several minutes, it found its way to the other side of the clearing and skidded to a stop. While I was being entertained by ET's driving experience, my jalapeño eating friend found comfort sucking on a tube of tooth paste, wearing my cowboy hat, and farting a gas symphony reminiscent of rolling thunder. This had to be the strangest thing I had ever seen. The other Bigfoot was content on drinking more beer, unraveling my last roll of toilet paper, and exchanging growls with the dog. The exchange with the dog was more like a conversation between new found friends. The relentless farts, toilet paper entanglement, and the sounds of these drunken beasts continued until daylight. As the sun began to rise, ET figured out how to fly again, and the three Bigfoot critters managed their way into the woods in stages of stumbles, falls, and a chorus moans and groans. I could only imagine what would take place the next time I set up camp in this pine valley clearing.

Comments

  1. Not as much Peyote next time eh Tom ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If peyote did all that for you, more people would be ingesting it.

      My perspective is that it is poor humor and/or sarcasm meant to jerk the chains of many people as possible.

      Delete
  2. Last time I mixed jalapenos, beer and burritos in great quantities, I was joined by Karl Marx, Carl Sagan and Carlos Castenada. Great fun had by all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added some 'srooms and somas to the mix and Carly Simon joined us for a sing-a-long of "you're so vain"...

      Delete
  3. Lmfao, how about Mitch Waites 'Bigfoot raids ice chest' video. Watch it, it looks like Biggie reaches into the cooler and pulls out a beer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thats his buddy alex hearn getting the beer. their little hoax didn't go very far.

      Delete
  4. Tom you might be on to something. Leave a chest of beer in the woods for a Bigfoot clan. This would have to be pretty big chest or several, because I would imagine a Bigfoot can drink as much beer as a bear can or more. When they finally pass out go in and get the money shot or tranquillize one and bring it in. If it does not work you still have your beer so all is not lost.

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beer, burritos, jalapenos = propane for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is more like hydrogen sulfide than propane. I thought it was just methane, until I did some research.

      Delete
  6. In my book this is high style dinning. I really can't think of anything better, maybe that why my wife an son seem convinced I'm either Sasquatch or neanderthal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where does rick dyers gay brother stand in all this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sally here..
    Melba and me shared a whole mess o' burritos with the family of five BFs but they took off with the beers. We gave chase and I lost my glasses - I can't see a thing without my glasses! It would have worked too if it wasn't for you meddling New York babies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, you didn't get a picture of Melba? How do we know she exists?

      Please tell me you at least got a hair sample...

      Delete
    2. LAST MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK:
      Dr. Melba Ketchum Ah, but I do not hate them or have indifference, I have compassion that they walk in such darkness that they have no life, nothing better to do than to attempt to hurt others. It is truly tragic. In other words I feel sorry for them and also for, as on person said, the karma that they will endure. All of us at some point in our lives (me included) will be held responsible for our actions. I choose to rise above the fray, I do not want to be held responsible for hating anything or anybody. Do I get angry, of course, who likes to have lies told about you? It is how I choose to deal with the anger that is important. I choose to just let them talk in most cases. I know the truth, I know what I have done and and have not done and I am accountable for that. What other people think and their actions have nothing to do with the truth I know so why let it get to me. Life is too short and I have a life outside of BF that I enjoy. To let these people whose entire life revolves around an obsession with BF steal the joy I have in my life would be a failure on my part. I choose not to fail.
      May 6 at 9:33pm

      Delete
    3. Typically, Ketchum makes a post at least every other day. At this point, it seems she is in retreat and hoping to be ignored and forgotten about. On Sunday, it will have been two weeks and that last one was posted after her "appearance" at the conference in the Tri-Cities in Washington [Richland].

      Delete
  9. Rick Dyer = bigdickrickdyerbigfoot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dispensary card and
    medical marijuana
    =
    Bigfoot and
    UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. only if you make butter and make cookies 5:10... just smoking pot alone will not conjure bigfoot or ufo's... however strange dishes have been reported... fish stick and baked bean casserole was one of the strangest dishes i have ever encountered. BWASOH :0

    ReplyDelete
  12. if you are drinking beer with sasquatch and aliens ask them for a meet and greet and get us an 8x10 or something... at least try and get them to hit a bong or a joint..this way we can get some DNA.. also get them high and introduce them to south park or maybe SNL... if they have any sense of humor whatsoever they will captivated and calling you and asking if you have seen your "guy" today and wanting more... then you will have them where you want them. also be sure to have plenty of snacks on hand because once they get the munchies you and your dog are fucked.
    BWASOH ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm thinking you might be on to something here. Let's try oxycontins and valium and get them lured to hanging out at pain clinics in Florida or Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beer should ease the pain of the anal probe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well i am thinking now that perhaps this is a case of mistaken identity . it could be hippies left over from some Phish concert from years gone by.
    BWASOH :0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story