Sweet Home Louisiana Bigfoot [Free Episode]


Editor’s Note: This is a post by Bigfoot Evidence contributor Vicki W.

Gotta love this delightfully campy new 'webisode' from poster Eric McMartin called "Swamp Squatchers". Though an attempt to contact the uploader was unsuccessful, his description says that this is the first in a new web series depicting reenactments of real Bigfoot encounters. The result is reminiscent of my favorite Bigfoot related film, the classic, "The Legend of Boggy Creek".

The video opens with a couple of Louisiana ladies chatting at the kitchen table, when they hear something. "What was that racket?" shouts one of the women. When there's something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call? The BFRO, of course. They subsequently arrive and begin an investigation, promising to get to the bottom of the disturbing activity.

In one scene, the investigators and the two women are discussing putting chicken wire in the window frame so she will know if the creature tries to get inside, as she heard something tapping at the window directly over the head of her bed. When it's suggested she move the bed, she declares, "Nooooo, I've had my bed that way for years. I'm gonna keep it that way!" I guess it's true, old habits really do die hard.

This little gem is rich with southern flavored dialogue. Among my favorites are, "a big ole black thing" and "you got it...Jim, that's a booger, that's a booger." Go easy on making fun, please, I'm a southern gal myself, after all. The accents serve to sweeten the video's charm, don't 'cha think?

I rather enjoyed the series opener, so I hope there will be more to come. Just for fun, I noticed what appeared to be three small flubs. Can you find them too? Even so, it has that touch of genuine 'Mayberry-esque' atmosphere. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. That ole lady lives in Boogerland !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Thanks for alerting us to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, when I read about Louisiana ladies discussing Bigfoot, I was hoping for some sweet young Southern belles. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By God if they want to get in that stapled chicken wire will keep them out. I did enjoy it though.

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ought to think about investing in an external mic..Hard to hear for us "old" people...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh becky runrunrun becky run! Not to smart leaven dem dair keys in dat dair door ifn you got a booger tryin to breakn dair I reckon. Yeah that pretty entertainin. BDW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these Ladies did a wonderful job, "the Booger might take your keys Becky and drive away in your vehicle, LOL keep up the good work I would love to see more!! only 3 small Flubs that is great, could have many many more and more noticeable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story