On Behalf of Richard Stubstad [Bigfoot DNA]


Editor’s Note: Ro Sahebi, Filmmaker from Los Angeles, CA and Producer of the EXTINCT? Podcast. You can visit his website, thebigfootreport.com.

Since my first EXTINCT? video, I have been privileged to meet many of the top players in the sasquatch research field. Many researchers have come to me, wanting me to get involved with one thing or another, and I typically decline. One such story was the inner feuding surrounding a certain famed dna study. Not wanting to get involved with the drama, I almost immediately waked away from this, then I met Richard Stubstad.

After meeting him, it became very clear that Richard is one of the most fun, genuine persons I have ever met. Some have questioned his motives and intent, but as someone who's livelihood depends on an ability to read people, it became quickly obvious who the real troublemakers were. One such person contacted me to let me know that I was being manipulated and making a huge mistake by working with Richard. The aggressive tone and unwillingness to back up claims immediately let me know, I'm am doing the right thing.

Most who read these blogs and follow this cast of characters know about Richard's declining health. I look forward to my conversations with Richard these days, you can't ask for a better friend and mentor. In this video clip, the tough old bastard addresses all those concerned with his current health state.

On behalf of Richard Stubstad, thank you for all the prayers, warm wishes and concern.

Ro Sahebi

Comments

  1. This is heartbreaking, he looks so different. I will pray for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks Ro, hope he recovers.

    Buy the way, I thought i saw your name spelled Roi. So I've spelled it that way. No disrespect was ment.

    Everyone here knows my spelling is subject. ha ha ha.

    By the way, Again. I really like your work, your a great mic man. But you know my issue so if you go poli, I will bark back.

    An admire of your skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, jeez I'm careless.


      The funny thing is, when I was little, both my parents were proof readers in the newspaper industry. I was never alowed to turn in work with spelling errors.

      Reverse psychology maybe, I hate spelling!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Ro, he's also still a good looking fellow too. My wishes for him to regain his health. He's a wealth of information and I'm so glad we get the opportunity to hear from him again!

    Once again Ro, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavy metal and bigfoot, what's up with that lately? lol If you pray, pray he gets better and well. Bless Mr. Stubstad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If anybody has personal contact with this man, please tell him to quickly research the use of sodium bicarbonate and molasses to treat prostate cancer. I have read and watched videos of some who have successfully gotten rid of their cancer with this method.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ro, I hope he gets better and makes a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all, I'll pass all the messages along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually saw some things about using hot peppers as a treatment that works particularly well with prostate cancer. Studies have been done by credible cancer research, so it wasn't just some crazy site. Says the capsaicin kills cancer cells...don't know, but doesn't seem like it would hurt to check it out, and as long as you continue to be treated by a doctor, it doesn't seem like it would be harmful even if it didn't end up helping. You never know....

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all has to do with pH, cancer cannot survive in an Alkaline environment, some peppers, almonds, etc increase body pH. People with bad health usually have an acidic body chemistry ( - 5.0 ph with cancer patients even lower). Cayenne pepper is amazing in what it can do in the body at the right doses

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the very best to you, Mr. Stubstad! Hope so much you will have at least a couple of years more on this planet!
    Joerg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Richard keep up tye fight !
    My prayers and best wishes to you on your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sad and heartwarming at the same time.

    I have a hard question though: is it true that Mr. Stubstad is THE major financial source and funder for Tom Biscardi's organization? If so, does that make him questionable? Not in his fight against cancer obviously, but in his "bigfoot cred"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Mr Anonymous 7:55

      What is your source for that information?
      You don't identify yourself and you don't identify your source.
      Why then should your question be answered??

      Delete
    2. The answer is simple, NO he is not the source.

      Delete
    3. It was from a Steve Kulls podcast as I recall.
      Still, good to know he is not involved.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story