On MNBRT Radio Tonight: Listen To Man Who Was Touched By A Yowie


On MNBRT Radio tonight, Abe will be interviewing Jim Hocking, who claims he was touched by a Yowie. It happened to him when he was a teenager camping with his friends near a Beach in East Gippsland Victoria.

The Yowie is an Australian cryptid similar to the Himalayan Yeti and the North American Bigfoot.

The show starts at 6PM PST. Click here to listen.

Read show notes below:

We have heard about Dean Harrison and how he was attacked by a yowie, We here in the United States have always heard about the Yowie's and how aggressive they are, Thats why I found Jim's encounter so uplifting and special. Jim was touched by a Yowie and hear about it here

Join Elusive1 as he welcomes Jim Hocking to the show, Jim is a 62 years old, Electrician as a trade, Lived up and down the East Coast of Australia, Lived with the Natives in Torres Strait looking after and teaching them to look after water supplies to each community. Had some unexplained events happen up there to. They were Cannibals???? until Religion was introduced in the 1800s. My family settled here during the 1850s Gold Rush in the High Country in Victoria. They dealt with Yowies during the years they lived there without problems. Sometimes even being helped by them.

The stories they passed down to me made me grow up believing that they were just another living being in our Bush.

I was 16 or17 when I came across mine. I was camped out near a Beach in East Gippsland Victoria and my mates had met a couple of girls. They dropped me off not far from camp and I was walking home. It was just on Sunset and light rain was falling, I had about 1/2 a mile to walk along a sandy dirt track. I heard something in the bush not far away travelling parallel to me, There was lots of wildlife in the area so i was not concerned. It stayed about the same distance and I could not see it at all. When I arrived back at our Camp I sat on a log and poked a fire that was just embers and tried to get it going again, I was under a tarp strung between trees.

This thing then appeared into the clearing we had set up camp in, it got down low and moved toward me. It was not aggressive in movement or sound so I stayed in my position and reached out my arm in its direction. When it got about 6ft away it reached out its hand as well and we touched hands mine passing over the back of its feeling the skin (it felt like a leather riggers glove) it squatted near me and just kept its head tilted toward me but not looking directly at me.

Comments

  1. Is that like Touched by an Uncle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point on the doll where the big hairy man touched you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So "Yowie" is Australian for "Scoutmaster" then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "ow to speak Australian" (Show picture of Michael Jackson) "Yowie!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like a bad spinoff of the show "Touched By An Angel". It's the new supernatural version on the SyFy channel- "Touched By A Yowie"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did the Yowie touch you in your private parts too Jim?
    I asked you this question last night before you blocked me from the Aussie yowie Hoaxers FB group, funny that how you are an admin of such a group, when your story is full of shit too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story