A Man's Encounter With A Juvenile Bigfoot Asking For Fish


Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Damian Bravo, a Sasquatch believer. You can join Damian's group Sasquatch Lives? on Facebook.

When I started to do my own research on the legend of Sasquatch, I came across many interesting stories and research on the existence of the Relict Hominoid. I have read many accounts of close encounters with Sasquatch, in particular I always liked the stories that depicts Sasquatch are social beings with IQs and possible language.

Only a creature with these types of capacities could have the ability to successfully elude men for so many years. We have heard many stories of this supposed legend, but many lack the knowledge and details that so many credible researchers understand about these Hominoids. What you’re about to read may change your thinking on the possible intelligence and existence of Sasquatch.

In late January, 2012, I was contacted by a member of my group page on Facebook, the story you’re about to read is an email the member wrote to me. It’s an amazing account of an event that occurred in the early 90’s, somewhere in the Midwest of the United States. For reasons of protection of this Hominoid’s habitat, the disclosure of the location of the event is being kept confidential, until this species is recognized and protected. I agreed not to disclose the location because there are people that can and will try to exploit these Hominoids.

Today the significance of finding another species closely related to humans has been place by many skeptics as highly improbable. In this story, many will question its validity and truth as well. Through the years that I have researched the enigma of Sasquatch, I have never heard of such a fascinating account of this type of class “A” encounter.

When I wrote this article I wanted to maintain the flow of this person’s words as he related the story. Although what you’re going to read is not exactly grammatically correct, I hope you can appreciated the color of his words and his descriptions of these Hominoids.

Here’s his story (unedited):

In 1987 I started to go fishing at a reservoir, in an area that later in the 90’s would be made into Campground, It was a very dark night, you could only see a few feet in front of you and the stars were the only lights you could see. I notice something or somebody would come close to me, about a few feet of where I was sitting fishing, when I would look to see who it was, they would take off running, but there was something just not right about it. It was dark so I could not really see who it was, this person or something would make sounds of amazement like it was being pick on all of a sudden, you could hear it or whatever it was gasping as if it was caught by surprise and then it would run off once again like it was playing a game with me. Since it was so dark I had to count on my other senses to figure out who or what was taunting me , I could hear it’s footsteps, they sounded like a heavy wide object was been plopped on the ground and in the darkness I could see these glowing red eyes.


Now this was not my first experience with what I already knew as a Sasquatch, like I said I had been going fishing and hunting there, before it became the campground. My first encounter with a Sasquatch was another while I was hunting; I was on state land south of reservoir. I was bird hunting, and only had one hunting dog with me at the time. As my dog was out in front of me a group of turkeys were startled, got up and flew away. All of a sudden a large figure took a step out of the cedars trees some 60 yards away from me and then I saw it was a group of three, they were all standing together under a tree that was 25 feet tall and 8 feet across the bottom. Well the dog ran back scared, I knew it was a Sasquatch and when the bigger one saw me, it began to yell and wave his arms back and forth. I turn around and started to walk away, after a little ways I turn back to look, I could see the three Sasquatch still looking at me. I again turn away while I was walking and when I looked back again I could see that one was actually carrying a smaller one and then I began to run away. After that I began to visit this area more often when I had time and I had a few more sightings. Now I think these Sasquatch came to know me after a while and when I visited the fishing and hunting area, they knew it was me for some reason.


In the early 90’ the new campground opened. I remember I had so many happy days when I would go there if I had the time. One Saturday I got there real early. You could hear the campers getting up and around fixing bacon and eggs, The smells of the first of the day and you could hear people talking, just enjoying being out. People were talking about how the new campgrounds were so nice and how great it was to be there. I was sitting down in the parking lot near the lake watching everyone enjoying the beautiful day as I was fishing. Now people say Sasquatch only come out at night, but I knew better and know they can come out any time. They only use the dark night to hunt, as I am going to say and write they are out during the day light hours too. What I know is the younger ones they are not the hunters, but the larger ones are the hunters. I think the younger ones are curios and want to try something different, so they try to find an easy picking. Well I was there for the strangest thing that could happen that day, two Sasquatch came walking around this cove on the lake, when they got to the middle of the parking area, near the boat ramp, They stop and turn to each other and the bigger one that was close to 7 feet tall, begins to gesture and it looked like it was talking to the little one.


It was a language with sounds and hand movements, the bigger one would point to the little one and then it would gesture and point down. I could see the bigger one wave its hands flat fingers in a fan. It was apparent to me that the little one, was the one to check out the area and that’s exactly what he did. He walked to the boat launch, tried the hand rails by pulling and jerking on them and then walked on top of the peer. The peer moved under his feet, he looked at it like he was testing it out and began to jump on it. Nearby, stood a mother and her two kids, the little one walk over to them and began to talk or try to talk to the woman. She looked at him and I could see in her face that she knew something was not right. She looked at her kids and I heard her say, “come on it’s time to go. The amazing part, she looked at him and politely said, have a nice day sir, and walked around him and left him on the peer. Then the little Sasquatch walked back to the parking lot and towards me.


Now this is cool part, he stops behind me and begins to try to talk to me! I could tell this was a young Sasquatch, he had black hair all over his body like fur, but his face was human like and it had thin facial hairs, he looked like a young boy with facial hair, but its skin was a pale gray color. As he was trying to talk to me I was looking him over and he started to back up and turn away I looked at him and I said “NO FISH”. After I said this, the little one just stood there, and just then he I felt a pull on my reel and caught a fish. As I started to pull the fish in and take it off the hook, the little one gets closer to me and begins to try talking again. I have no idea what he is saying; it was like quick mumbles and chatters, and because of this, I got distracted, by mistake I dropped the fish in the water. All of a sudden it became upset,” Oh hell, I then understood what he was trying to say… it wanted the fish!


Now, even though the little one was upset he never showed any type of aggression towards me, but he seemed mad, when he turned this time away from me and walked away. I could tell for some reason he was really mad he did not get the fish. Now as I looked him over again. I could really tell its face was kind of a young man, and he had long human arms and hands. It also had ears, but covered in hair, but that shape of the head, you could see that it almost looks like a valley sloping up to a point at the crown of the head. This is the only thing besides their heads and hairy body that made them different then a regular human, that still gets me till today. All these years that have past, I still remember the bigger one and the little one get back together and talk with that weird language with sounds and signals. The little one started talking and pointed at me while he's talking to the bigger one I heard it say in his strange talk, like he was trying to copy the words I said and then I heard it say something similar to “NO FISH”, At least that’s what it sounded like.


This change the way I looked at Sasquatch, they stayed around for a long while, maybe two hours I think, and then the bigger one decided to head over to the other campers tables, while he went over another camper came over to me, he asked me, “is that a Sasquatch?” He was talking about the little one and took a picture and said I know what that is and I will save this photo for my children and when I am older, I will give it to them. The little one did not even notice the other camper taking the picture; it just stood watching the big one and did not take its eyes away. The Older one headed towards the tables where the other campers had their food and began stealing food; the campers saw him and yelled, “HEY YOU GET AWAY FROM OUR FOOD!” I think they thought it was a crazy bum living in the woods, It walked away with food and the little one followed and they just ate the food and went into the tree line from the direction they came, Whatever they are, these Sasquatch have some type of IQ, I will always remember how smart those two Sasquatch were.

It is a revelation, to hear such an incredible story, to think the possible intelligence of a creature that is not supposed to exist. In the end whether we believe this man’s story or not, we can look at the significance of what these two Sasquatch were able to do and see the possibility that what many of us believe, can demonstrate such highly evolve thinking. It may not be the same level as a man, if what happen that day is a small view of their closeness and evolution to ours, then it worth to continue this quest and give them chance to coexist with us, to help them thrive as we had the opportunity to become the Homo sapiens we are today.

“I am one of those who think like Nobel, that humanity will draw more good than evil from new discoveries.” -Madam Curie

Comments

  1. When a person telling a story says something to the effect of the feet sounding like big flat objects hitting the ground, screams of hoax and made up.
    Foot steps sound like foot steps. To describe it like this,...
    ,... I could hear it’s footsteps, they sounded like a heavy wide object was been plopped on the ground, reeks of a fake story.
    If footsteps are what you heard they would not sound any different than any other bipedal footstep. but this description is way over the top in trying to sell the story. FAKE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he meant the footsteps were heavy, like the sound of something big and heavy would make if it was near by, If it was running around it had to be making some kind of noise, cool story, but with bigfoot anything is possible, maybe they are smart, who knows.

      Delete
    2. That's a bit childish, don't you think? Expecting anyone with an encounter to be a poet or they're lying?

      Expecting all footage and photos to be perfect or they're fake?

      It AIN'T gonna happen!

      So try to be a reasonable adult. Attitudes like yours keep people with real encounters from coming forward.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like one of the forest shadow bigfoot are people crazies. Too many meds and caffein. Probably TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, if you're going to comment on this mans story and lead us into it by telling us the grammar may be off a bit, could you please try to correct your own grammar first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous@ 12:08 AM, you have a right to say the writers grammar is not exactly correct, but also the statement that you just posted is not correct grammatically either, so shut your mouth Dude! By the way Mr. Bravo excellent story, thank you for sharing and do not listen to this idiot, atleast your doing something many of us can not do. Your grammar is not a issue, the issue is the idiots that think their perfect, that will not see beyond how far their heads are up their ass. Keep it up Mr. Bravo I am a follower.

      Delete
    2. It is a publicly posted article. The grammatical correctness of a comment doesn't concern me so much, but if you are going to present something as journalism then yes it should be grammatically correct.

      Delete
  4. Did anyone else notice that the person telling the story had no emotion considering he is telling us he has these run in with a mythical creature others would faint or cause them to run off is the opposite direction as fast as their feet would fly ! He see three Bigfoot standing by the tree and just walks off like their just some bad dudes to steer clear of. No emotion at all about soem creature walking up to him in the dark standing right behind him and acts like its nothing to be scared of. This is not normal. His flatline affect sounds like this was all made up. Did anyone else see this creatures that were walking around this campground during the day?
    Something just not right about this story to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Bravo appears to have suspended his sense of dis-belief entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it hard to believe that the camper that took the picture never came forward with a sighting claim nor did the lady with the two children. I'm thinking this guy could have been smoking a little wacky tobacky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you fail to realize is the biggest issue in what you say is the storyteller himself.

      Several run ins with Bigfoot and not one picture to show for it. The way he talks, he expects to see them every time he is at the lake but no picture, no video.

      Delete
  7. Maybe the other witnesses visit sites like this and BFF and are discouraged by the ridicule that people get when they come forward. Not every encounters is exactly the same and not every Bigfoot looks like Patty. Everyone see's things differently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what i find hard to believe, that every thinks they know how people should react if they ever encountered such a thing, I mean not everyone will be scared, like in many situations, for example when someone is getting mugged by criminals in the street some people just keep going about their business like nothing is happening. Imagine been some place with a group of people and sometime strange you never seen shows up, but is does not feel like your in danger, I mean the part about the lady reacting like that its not a surprize to me. Oh and the part about the other cmaper in the story that took the photo, I think thats possible, some people are juts not interested in sharing their story our proof. I mean come one people do we all think alike, if we did then everyoone would believe in bigfoot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If a Mastodon can stay hidden I guess a Bigfoot could too.

    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4116326/Woolly-mammoth-spotted-in-Siberia.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats the biggest piece of BS I have ever heard. wouldnt even make a story for a childs book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. None of the humans in this story react normally, not to mention the reaction of the bigfoots. It's a fictional story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a BF believer, but this story sounds earily similar to the one posted several weeks ago about the boy living on the farm and the BFs became familiar with him and communicated with him. Not sure about this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. At least that Sasquatch could speak english.

      Delete
  13. Very hard to believe. Multiple witness, at close range, in broad daylight. Never reported previously? Why? There are many people and a photograph to corroborate the story. Just dosen't add up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice story....Fictitious, but nice.

    I could go thru all the red flags but why bother? I enjoyed reading it.

    Scott McMan
    Ghosttheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I, for one, am inclined to believe it. Why? Because of how the people reacted. People do tend to dismiss in their minds what they see. Sometimes it takes a while to sink in. They could come up with all sorts of explanations in their heads. As for the person telling the story, his apparent non-reaction is due to his being used to them - its almost a habituation situation.
    Do not be so quick to call it fiction. To me, it rings more true than some other stories I have seen here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the real reason why you believe it MamaBear.

      It's simple, you're a degenerate putz.

      Delete
  16. A Dad Bigfoot training his teen-aged son to beg and steal food instead of teaching him to hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to know, in what part of the story those it say they begged for food, If read it right, the guy said they stole
      the food and the little one got angry because he did not give him the fish, I guess the Article must be in a different format in my pc then others,I dont think so! Those of you that are assuming need to read it over again, maybe a couple of times. Wow know i know how stupid rumors are started.

      Delete
    2. He was only right about the stealing part :)

      Delete
    3. This story doesn't sound real to me. There were several people mentioned there, and it implies there were more. If BF acted like that all the time, one would be caught by now.

      Delete
  17. True story. you people need to get out more.In the woods I mean.It happen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Total rubish...show me the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting how in the first part of the story, when he is hunting turkey, the big male waves his arms at the guy. Almost as if to say "Hey, dont shoot! I have a little one over here!" Isn't that the same thing the "parent" bigfoot supposedly did? wave it arms, when it saw the 2 guys at the Sierra Kills scene, before they shot it and one of the little guys?

    ReplyDelete
  20. To paraphrase:

    So I'm fishing at a campground, I see two Squatches approach from across the parking lot having an animated converstion. Then the Squatches start horsing around on the boat launch and pier. They stop and talk to some lady but she gets confused and leaves, apparently she dosen't speak Sasquatch. Then they come over to me, just as that happens I get a bite (I kept fishing despite just seeing 2 Squatches). I dropped the fish and the smaller Squatch gets really frustrated. Me and the Sasquatch made a communication breakthrough kinda like when ET said "ET go home." Finaly some other dude comes over and is like, "Yo, is that a Sasquatch?...cool, I'm gonna take a picture and show it to my unborn grandkids." Eventually, the Squatches were chased from the campground after they tried to steal some food from a picnic backet.

    Fact or Fiction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great story, I can imagine everything said very clearly. This would make a wonderful children's book! Only, fiction.

      Delete
  21. I'm wondering how many of the people commenting have ever had a Sasquatch encounter...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I sounds to me like a campfire story told to children.

    new anony

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah well Keep them coming that is how we keep Hope alive!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah right, I have a Sasquatch standing next to me mumbling, and I am just going to go ahead and try to reel this fish in....bogus story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story