Beautiful Bigfoot/Sasquatch Sculptures, Place Your Orders Everybody

Beautiful
($299.00 - Sold!)

Cliff (not Barackman) has a brand new Bigfoot art blog where he makes and sell Bigfoot clay sculptures. Most of his sculptures are made of Mid-Range or High-Fire clays. The type of clay he uses are extremely durable, and consequently, it takes the clay body anywhere from 2 to 3 months to dry. Cliff tells us as he gets better at the trade, the dry times will inevitably come down due to a more controlled amount of clay used.

As he masters the art of Bigfoot sculpturing, perhaps one day he can take on the difficult task of molding a full body. "As you'll notice immediately, everything is a bust! They're all busts because I have no idea how to do a full body and get away with it. Believe me, I've tried!" said Cliff.


Here's the story about how he got into the world of sculpting Bigfoot:

Hello!

My name is Cliff and I live in the beautiful state of Oregon and take advantage of the amazing forests I have all around me as often as I can. Living where I have for the past 22 years has taken its toll on me, in that and among other wonderful Oregony type things, I am now a firm believer in both rainy days and Bigfoot. I had an encounter with something out of the ordinary when I was a kid in Montana that left me filled with both wonderment and a thousand questions. Then again in 2008 near the Upper Colowash River here in Oregon where my experiences left my already burgeoning interest, bordering on a quite powerful fascination with these massive folks we really do share much of the land with.

I've looked for this unusual type of art and found, at best, only comical renditions with little in the way of any real detail, originality or realism. But then again what is realism when it pertains to such a reclusive creature? So, I've read every report on every encounter that I could find to attempt to get a better sense of what one of these enigmatic creatures might look like up close and more personal than most of us get to experience. I've watched the Patterson Gimlin footage ad nauseam as most visiting this site probably have* and I gotta say, I see exactly what Bob Gimlin and Roger Patterson say they saw then filmed that day in 1967.

Now whether I've captured even the slightest resemblance to that particular creature or any from the hundreds and hundreds of experiences reported across North America every year, luckily remains to be seen so I'll of course take any advice and mix it with the clay.

*Seriously, how many times have you seen it? I'm not even counting the hundreds of times its been used to advertise anything "Paranormal" on our televisions growing up.

I"m looking to expose these attempts to a broader audience and I'm hoping there's a place among what many call the Bigfoot Community where I would imagine this page will ultimately end up, right? Anyway, a spot that these things might look good on like a desk or shelf that's been screaming for a sighting! I don't have any pictures of them but each sculpture comes with a finished wood base which I also figure out.

Actually anyone interested in what I think Bigfoot looks like is encouraged to get a hold of me so I can get to work on their very own...one of my Bigfoots! If someone has paid in advance, I welcome input on the stance or attitude or expression, size, sex or color. I'm an easy going individual that simply enjoys doing this and while it lasts I'd like to share with anyone interested. I've got other sculptures as well but this page is being dedicated solely to renditions of our forest friends. I'm also trying to learn the process of making molds so I might be able to produce unlimited numbers of each piece and bring the price down a bit. I'm new to this so if you have any suggestions about anything you see here, please drop me a line.

Have a super day!

Cheers, Cliff

Montana Winter:





I tried to show some movement caused by the wind in this piece and after another holiday in Montana It was easy to recall the winters back up behind Choteau and how bitterly cold it would get. He's in the drying phase as well and I'm guessing will be ready for the kiln sometime around 4/1/2012 then choosing a color which I see as a heavy, dark to light grey with patches of snow stuck to the hair throughout the piece, around his nose and mouth perhaps.

13"Wide x 8-1/2Tall x 6-1/2Thick * Base will add up to an inch in height and two in circumference of the finished product.
$299.00


Answering the Call:





One of the earlier sculptures I did and while I've always pushed this one to the back, once I put some color to it, I was able to see it in a different light. I'll admit to not putting in the kind of detail I've invested in some of the others but I think that's what sets this piece apart more than it singles it out. A classification I think only the artists are allowed to indulge in?

14"Wide x 7"Tall x 7"Thick

*Base will add up to an inch in height and two in circumference of the finished product.
$299.00

Click here to see more of Cliff's Bigfoot sculptures.

Comments

  1. Great work Cliff. Might need to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliff, can you clarify the cost of the Montana Winter and send me the info to bfresearchse@yahoo.com Really nice work btw. Thanks Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool! Too bad I'm poor and tend to break everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guys stuff is great! BTW, are the BFF forums down? I can't log in keep getting a 2000error, but I wasn't banned or anything. Yet I can't seem to cntact an admin to fix it. anyone who is a member over there, tell the admin that wookie73 can't log in nor contact anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow nice set of bazookas she has and pecks too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shawn,
    just wanted to say thanks so much for the spot on your page!!!!! You're great and I wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on a couple more to add to the collection. There has been such a great reception from people that it looks like I'll be busy for awhile. Also, I'll be heading into the Oregon bush again to do some snooping around and I'll let you know if I find anything.


    Cheers, Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome, but like so many others im broke... so i will have to just look at the pics of them...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cliff you spend time in Montana or did I miss read that? If you do I may have you bring one next time you head up there. I need a Bigfoot statue for my deck up there! Maybe a trade the artwork for a vacation in my home up there?
    Bigfoots Broski

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I'm from Montana! Choteau, whitefish and Kalispell actually. my family all live in the Helena area now. I'm really trying to get into making molds of some of these things so I can pump out 10 or so of each piece and get the price down a bit but I'm so busy that I've no time for it. Where are you in the big sky?

    Cheers and thanks to everyone for the interest, it means a lot!

    Cliff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super nice work, Cliff. I hope you'll make an effort to create the molds because I think the market is there. I'd like one or two, and I'll bet there are retail outlets that would love to market for you.

      Delete
  11. Great work Cliff! The Montana Winter is my favourite of the ones shown.Perhaps one day I can afford one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn, where's the double-D cup with confined cleavage when you need it, lol! Nice work Cliff, j/k.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the Montana winter and the screamer both....keep up the great work...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just finished another sculpture and was wondering if I could get some feedback.

    http://sasculpture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Boobs are fake. Obviously enhanced Breasts. Look at the chest plate. Normally natural breasts come together and form a cleavage. This Plastic surgeon did such a poor job we have what we in the industry call Peak break. Distance between the boobs are so great you get a space where the cleavage is. Yup Theyre fake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story