I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW hahaha http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/004/6/6/finding_bigfoot__shake_your_moneymaker_by_rictor_riolo-d4l9n3i.jpg has the fixed typo
Also, you can swap out pictures with the corrected typo from here: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/004/6/6/finding_bigfoot__shake_your_moneymaker_by_rictor_riolo-d4l9n3i.jpg
I'm Matt Moneymaker, and I saw you making fun of me! Oh, Yeah, I'm an Attorney to, besides being a Expert Big foot hunter and the best Bullshitter in the nation! Make fun of me! How dare you show me in a drag. that's Ranaes department, she queerer than a two dollar Bill! Bobo tried to pork her once, and she beat the crap out of him!
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Thanks to The Crypto Crew for recording this video of Dr. Melba Ketchum discussing her Bigfoot DNA paper on local TV news Texas. According to Ketchum, her paper should be published in the next couple of months.
That was awesome! I think I can hear BoBo's voice.
ReplyDeleteit's RICTOR not Victor. UGH
ReplyDeleteelicit
ReplyDeleteI KNOW I KNOW I KNOW hahaha http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/004/6/6/finding_bigfoot__shake_your_moneymaker_by_rictor_riolo-d4l9n3i.jpg has the fixed typo
ReplyDeleteSorry about that Rictor :) It's fixed now.
ReplyDeleteThanks Shawn! WOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteAlso, you can swap out pictures with the corrected typo from here: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/004/6/6/finding_bigfoot__shake_your_moneymaker_by_rictor_riolo-d4l9n3i.jpg
ReplyDeletedone
ReplyDeleteThis is funny.Nice job Rictor!
ReplyDeleteLet's hope MM has a good sense of humor.
Rictor absolutely hilarious! Well done sir. Well done.
ReplyDeleteI'm Matt Moneymaker, and I saw you making fun of me! Oh, Yeah, I'm an Attorney to, besides being a Expert Big foot hunter and the best Bullshitter in the nation! Make fun of me! How dare you show me in a drag. that's Ranaes department, she queerer than a two dollar Bill! Bobo tried to pork her once, and she beat the crap out of him!
ReplyDeleteMake fun of me! I'm suing your Ass!