JavaBob's story about Bigfoot DNA results coming back as human and why he believes DNA tests will prove the existence of Bigfoot

Robert Schmalzbach (JavaBob)

JavaBob is well known in the Bigfoot community. His real name is Robert Schmalzbach and he currently serves on the Board of Directors for Searching for Bigfoot Inc., in the position of Vice President / Secretary. Robert is a 56 year old business man and entrepreneur now living in Northern California.

Back in 2005, while running a small business in Happy Camp, he connected with a bunch of Bigfoot researchers and saw things that made him changed his mind about Bigfoot's existence. After learning about the Bigfoot DNA samples and how certain test results always came back similar even though they were from totally different research groups had him convinced that there is a strong possibility that Bigfoot is indeed real.

This was truly an unexpected outcome in light of the fact that the two disparate research groups initially responsible for obtaining these two samples were completely unconnected.

The resulting outcome was extremely unexpected, because both samples tested 100% Homo Sapiens, not a new hominid as the most serious and credible Bigfoot researchers had long-since surmised. Having said this, it must be kept in mind that mtDNA tests only reveal a tentative clue about the ancient mitochondrial, maternal/female, origins of a particular creature or hominid.

JavaBob said that previous results from other Bigfoot DNA tests in the pass were thrown out because they always came back as "contaminated" or from a human. He believe there's a reason why this is the case:

The question I posed to my mentor at the time was; "Why aren't these samples being tested for DNA?" The answer I received was very discouraging. I was told that these test are very expensive and generally come back as "human" or "contaminated by humans"!
My next obvious question was; "Has anyone ever compared all of these samples to see if there may be something similar or unique about them?"

The answer was that once the results were paid for and received; most researchers simply threw them away or forgot about them because they were obviously not of the "Ape" creature we were all looking for!

Read the rest of his story below by JavaBob from www.squidoo.com.

Finally... Bigfoot DNA Evidence to Prove the Existence of Sasquatch
by JavaBob

Late 2009 and early in 2010, my associate, Richard Stubstad, and I began working with a group of other researchers to understand why there had been no physical evidence of the un-discovered primate, Bigfoot. We noted that there had been several biological samples found of reported Bigfoot finds. These samples had been DNA tested, but the results all came back as either Human or contaminated.

Richard suggested that there may be more too this issue than we realized, so he decided to review some of this DNA data himself. What he found shocked all of us!

When Richard compared the first two mitochondrial DNA samples from suspected Bigfoots, both consisting of fresh tissue and/or blood, he found that both were related, genetically, mtDNA-wise.

This was truly an unexpected outcome in light of the fact that the two disparate research groups initially responsible for obtaining these two samples were completely unconnected.

The resulting outcome was extremely unexpected, because both samples tested 100% Homo Sapiens, not a new hominid as the most serious and credible Bigfoot researchers had long-since surmised. Having said this, it must be kept in mind that mtDNA tests only reveal a tentative clue about the ancient mitochondrial, maternal/female, origins of a particular creature or hominid.

The Story Behind the Bigfoot DNA Discovery
A Journey Into the Unknown

Back in 2005, I was running a small business in Happy Camp, California. Happy Camp is located on the "Bigfoot Scenic Byway" on Highway 96. Most of the businesses in town are Bigfoot something or other. There is Bigfoot Towing, Parry's Bigfoot Market, The Bigfoot Car Wash, and even my business was JavaBob's Bigfoot Deli.

At that time, I was also the president of our local Chamber of Commerce and in that position; I was always looking for ways to support our local businesses. Eventually, I called a meeting with our local Chamber and the Siskiyou County Economic Development Committee. Our agenda was to identify and capitalize on a way to bring tourists into our little community on the Klamath River.

After much discussion, it we collectively decided that we should identify something the community had, that was unique and may be attractive to possible tourists. Many ideas came up and we discussed all of them at length, but in the end, we decided to focus on our local artists and their works.

Soon after the meeting, one of the Chamber Members approached me to ask why we had not considered "Bigfoot?" I answered by saying most of us believed that the subject of Bigfoot was simply much too controversial to be something the Chamber should be involved with. I quickly added that if this person wanted to do something like that, I would commit to offering my personal support outside of my position with the Chamber.

As it turned out, this innocent commitment into a subject and field which I know almost nothing about, would change my life and possibly set the entire scientific community upside down.

Getting Involved
The Surprise of Discovery


Due to my commitment to help my neighbor and friend, from the Chamber of Commerce, I soon found myself involved with a group of alleged Bigfoot Researchers. Apparently, my friend had called them out to our little town to see if there may actually be some Bigfoot "activity" near us in our small town on the Bigfoot Scenic Highway.

Once they arrived, I found myself fascinated by their strong beliefs about this "mythical creature". I asked them how they could convince me that this thing actually existed, what was it that made them so sure?

The answer I received was short and simple. They simply said; "Next time we go out to investigate a possible sighting, come with us and see what we see!"

I suppose that invitation eventually changed my life. A short few weeks later, there was a report of a probable sighting in the area and I took them up on their offer to go out with them to investigate it.

The reported sighting came from two separate people at separate times, but at the same place. Both of these people were people that I knew to be professional, educated, and quite sane.

When the investigating team showed up, they allowed me to accompany them to the site where the witnesses saw the creature. It was the first time any of us had been to this particular area and no one in the team had any fore knowledge of where it was, prior to talking to the eyewitnesses.

Within a couple of hours, we discovered large, human like, footprints right where the witnesses had said they had seen this creature!

I was very shocked. I knew and trusted those people who first reported the sighting and now I was there seeing physical evidence of something that was no supposed to exist!

From that time on, I wanted to go with the investigators every time they went out. My curiosity was peaked and now I had to know more.

Eventually, I became a regular "tag along" with this team. After seeing so much more, I became a fully-fledged investigator myself.

Within a year or so, the CEO of that team resigned from his position and he and I founded a corporation titled Searching for Bigfoot Inc.

My life was changed forever and I was beginning a journey that was so new, so strange, and so different to anything I had ever experience before.

My First Experience With Bigfoot DNA
A Disappointment

Soon after I began traveling around the country investigating sightings of this enigma, know as Bigfoot, I began to realize that many sightings were accompanied by physical evidence. Often, evidence like bones, hair, scat, or other biological materials were discovered, in or near the areas of the sightings.

The question I posed to my mentor at the time was; "Why aren't these samples being tested for DNA?" The answer I received was very discouraging. I was told that these test are very expensive and generally come back as "human" or "contaminated by humans"!

My next obvious question was; "Has anyone ever compared all of these samples to see if there may be something similar or unique about them?"

The answer to this question was not very satisfactory either. The answer was that once the results were paid for and received; most researchers simply threw them away or forgot about them because they were obviously not of the "Ape" creature we were all looking for!

I soon realized that there was a major issue here. I wondered if anyone had taken the time and effort to compare these samples with each other to see if there may be some kind of connection between them.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a great deal of "pride of ownership" in this unusual field of research. Most of the people involved in it are very protective about their information and think that if they are the people who find this creature, they would stand to make a great deal of money.

There was no concept of synergism within the ranks of this unusual cast of characters. Even the bulk of the DNA houses that test this material do not share data about it. It seems that once they get their results, they too seem to think it was a waste of time because nothing unusual was being found.

I was sure that there must be more that to be done, but without the support of my business partner at the time, I had neither the money nor expertise to follow this any farther on my own.

The team I was working with also had some bio samples that had been sent out or DNA analysis with the same type of typical results, "human"! One of the people who was involved with the DNA analysis was Richard Stubstad. Richard and I became close friends found ourselves discussing the bigger questions about the results of all of those tests.

Eventually, I became so frustrated with the overall lack of cooperation from my business partner that I turned in my resignation and stepped out on my own. I had many contacts in the field and had was kept up to date on the latest finds and discoveries.

Eventually, Richard contacted me and said he had been working with a Veterinarian in Texas who was interested in looking in more detail with the DNA samples she had been testing. Richard, being an engineer, was very well versed in statical analysis and began to find some anomalies in the results of samples that were connected with reported Bigfoot sightings.

What Richard had discovered, may eventually lead to what just may end up being the biggest scientific breakthrough of the century!

[via www.squidoo.com]

Comments

  1. Watch out with Java Bob though I don't see the name Tom Biscardi is the man he reports too...always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait? 100% human? Did anyone ask if they were collecting human samples in the field? That would have to be contamination. Who made the jump to BF? Did I miss something???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you missed something. The mtDNA is human but the nuclear DNA is totally 100% not human. Bigfoot is some sort of half breed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny is it that Bob CONSTANTLY chooses his words carefully to never mention the name of the person he started his Search for Bigfoot organization with, the person he went out on all the hunts with, the person he travelled with, his mentor, the person he pretty much follows blindly to this very day?

    That guy is of course Tom Biscardi ... why doesn't Bob feel confident enough to name his "mentor" the way he does Stubstad?

    And isn't Happy Camp where Biscardi's 2005 hoax took place? The Coast to Coast AM "pay me to watch a captured Bigfoot on a webcam" scheme? How exactly was Bob involved in THAT?

    I'll be sure to leave this response as anonymous, because I always LOVE it when Biscardi gives his patented come-back of critics "Not being a Real Man." Ouch Tom, that hurts. I swear, Biscardi says that so much it's like a drinking game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Java Bob is good people. He's a class act. And he is definitely no hoaxer, no siree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know where the poster who said the nuclear DNA was 100% not human got his information but his information is not correct and bigfoot is not a half-breed anymore than we are half-breeds by marrying cousins.

    The mtDNA is 100% human. The facts surrounding the nuDNA have not been made public. Even Stubstad admitted he didn't know what the nuclear was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most people fail in network Student Loans For People With Bad Credit is primarily a home-based venture,
    finding potential customers and making them understand about things to make problem solving
    and planning a little easier. You will need to
    visit the links of the products. There is no tip credit in Minnesota law concerning record retention of abandoned
    wage records.

    Look at my weblog - Private Student Loans for People

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story