The Bigfoot Obsession


We've seen it happened to many people in the Bigfoot community. When you're obsessed with something, it's difficult to tune out. You see what most people don't see, and you hear what most people don't hear. Some of these people will try to point out blobsquatches in every photo, tree peeking in every video, and wood knocks in every recording. How do you know when you've gone too far? When even your friends and family tell you they don't want to hear it anymore.

In a blog post title "This Obsession," one person writes what it's like when you're mind is always "tuned" into Bigfoot.

Having a Sasquatch obsession is hard on relationships…if the bug has bitten you may know what I mean…It’s hard to not talk about it and extremely hard when something new & exciting happens ..
but folks closest to us just sigh and shake their heads or just flat out “I DON”T WANT TO HEAR IT!” “We can’t do anything with out you going into a Sasquatch signs search! ‘Squatchin’ all the time is too much!”

And those complaints are expressed even after I feel I’ve censured myself 80% of the time! How many times I have had to bite my tongue when there’s a Sasquatch peeking near by watching some sort of event out in the parks or lakes a community celebration or gathering and I’m tuned in to them so I right away notice the very first snap knock or whistle… my attention focuses on their movements and suddenly I’m being chastised for not being present to the mundane speaker or whatever’s going on …

sometimes it’s really obvious when they do a huge tree break just over there and I love how people react to them with their explanations of why or how that happened..and my son or kids that I’m with are usually the ones who look at me and silently mouthing “WOW That WAS Sasquatch and they are from that point tuned in as well! Or when a Sasquatch was circling us out at a ranch in Willits, California…

so I take some food from the feast and go out to the creek and talk to it and leave the offering and it keeps racing around the place and my X-wife sees it running across the garden and says who’s boy is that in the hoody and what’s he doing running around out there through my garden??? I said it’s not who you think! she says who then I say you don’t want to know… she insists.. I say ‘a squatch’ and she says “why are you doing that? don’t make it mad! why do you always have to do that!?” I say take it easy I offered it some of the feast and talk to it let it know what we’re doing…Shes a bit miffed by the whole idea and says “well don’t make it mad!’ a storms away.. not really believing it’s actually true… then after we settle into the ceremony “CRASH!!” from just behind the lodge… a while later it walks right around the back side leaving nice size tracks and my son said he felt something sniffing him from outside the Tipi as he was laying down behind us as we sat… It spooked him enough to sit up for most of the rest of the night…and later after midnight he and I found the perfect foot prints so he showed his mother who STILL didn’t want to accept it!

That’s how it is mostly… folks can’t accept the fact. Hard evidence right in front of them or even seeing one, its tracks, a scream or some other ‘unknown’ sound or event that they experience first hand, even a picture of one.. can’t believe it.. so they explain away the ‘fact’ as it doesn’t fit into their ‘acceptable explanation criteria’ so they make something up that will and convince themselves it’s “like that”!!

Over & over time after time it keeps happening… this is what I see…folks have a fact in front of them … they look at it and depending upon their chemical sensory perception mechanism in their brains which will determine the available “OPEN” neurons that will let them “see” the Facts as they are actually presenting without distortions. If these folks are not Chemically “open” to possibility their brains will, no matter how clear the evidence is, NOT LET THEM see what’s actually there and the mind will “CONFABULATE” it into something it knows…something familiar.

Like BEARS…or blaming or accusing me.. ‘that’s you’ or how’d you do that? or anything but seeing the FACT for what it is…NOW…it’s ok for me, finally, now that I understand ‘denile is a chemical in the brain‘…. before I discovered this fact and understanding, I would get very frustrated and think people were lying.. to just be opposed.. or i didn’t get it how they couldn’t see what was right infront of them..

but I have compassion now and can let them have their misinterpretations and don’t try to correct them…I try another approach to the matter and watch their chemical sensory perception generate the necessarily molecules to “see” with.. this happens to folks that first seek.. then see a squatch for the first time .

.. they weep uncontrollably and or shake feel weak dizzy like they may pass out… this is all due to the chemical response in the body to the reality bubble being ‘POPPED’ and this may take from 20 minutes to a few days to subside…this is how it starts… this “obsession”… with the chemical overload from within the body’s own pharmacopeia, as it reprograms itself to hold more information from “OUTSIDE” of its traditional conventional understandings and teachings.

Sasquatch experiences are like psychedelics in that they forever change the way we perceive our world and the more times we “see” something ‘outside the box’

the more we are able to ‘see’ as we build up chemical capacities in our brain chemistry… this also goes along with the fight or flight mechanism and the core energy signature we generate is made of >>>OUR VIBES” which are conveyed to all life around us as we go along... Animals are tuned to this as well as squatch they get us who we are what we’re like if we’re a threat or whatever as soon as we are within their awareness we are scanned up and down… read like a book and known ‘WHO WE ARE’ to them probably more than most of us know ourselves! Call it what you want or mayeb what your brain NEEDS.. I know what I’m talking about…It’s a FACT and a belief and a truth and a experience… always it’s more than we think!

TREEPEEKERS

[via treepeekers.wordpress.com]

Comments

  1. I have been following these so called BF researchers on UTUBE for a couple years now. The one common thread that runs through the most popular sites is keeping their subscribers happy with plenty of videos each month. You can see when these guys are setting up a hoax in advance it's like watching a SoapOpera on TV they give you a hint of things to come each day getting their rabid subscribers ready to sell their homes and giving huge donations just to keep the great BF Hunter in business making them happpy !
    There's a new video out tonight where this very popular researcher is out at night with all his gear donated by subscribers lighting himself up in the deep dark woods just to show his subscribers all of the equipment he has trying to get them the evidence of Bigfoots existance. No one questions that he has lights on him and he's making videos not of BF evidence but of what gear he has and how proud he is of what he has for his subscribers. But no one ever questions that these guys always have the camera on themselves talking about what their going to do and never doing it....ITS A JOKE ! You people that fall for it are nuts ! Sending these guys your childrens inheritance so they can sit in the woods and talk about how great they are. Most of them have never contributed a hair of evidence to prove anything is in their research area. Just the blobsquatches we have all come to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point (above). I find it terrible that men that want to hunt, see the woods as a killing field and those who search for Bigfoot see it as a crime scene with clues. I guess I'm a bit new age, but I think the woods are really there for us to remember what we are without the trappings of technology. It takes wit, gumption and ingenuity to exist there without these distractions. If we approach the woods to explore, unwind, and watch nature unfold, I suspect we'd run into BF more often. It seems the people searching for him have a helluva time finding him and those who run into him, do so by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't tell my friends or family that I search for Bigfoot.It's not that I worry about being teased,which I don't worry about at all.
    I'm waiting until I have something to show for it.
    I don't do this for fame,glory or free stuff.I fund my own adventure and I do it because I love being outdoors.
    and I have an interest in Bigfoot.I look for signs of Bigfoot but most times I end up capturing nature,so it's still a good day.
    I ran in to a Wildlife Officer and she asked if I was hunting.She saw me with my camcorder and must have assumed I was scoping the area.I told her the only thing I shoot with is my cameras.
    I agree with the anonymous post above that many of the YouTube channels seem scripted and predictable.Unfortunately most of us get painted with the same brush,which is too bad.
    I can say that I'm not one to waste my time hoaxing.I do this for my own enjoyment and share what I see.So far most of it contains no wow factor and I don't strive for that.
    If I get lucky one day,then I'll probably be obsessed.Until then,I just like getting out to where it's peaceful and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that someone would kill one and end the madness. The fact that no one has by now leads me to believe that bigfoot only exists in the minds of people and not in reality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good article. I can definitely relate to his experiences, once you know, once you have seen your out look changes. The woods are never the same, fishing, hunting, or even a hike are never the same. They "mark" you some how, they know you know and treat you different. I have traveled many miles to locations where I know the BF do not know me and yet they seem to seek you out, know you know and try to get your attention. They will even follow you home then visit you on a regular basis. Most people think you are "crazy" or "its all in your imagination". Yet the 18 inch tracks continue to show up time after time in your yard. Dog food goes missing, odd "arrangements" are left in your yard. Giant hand prints are left on your windows. Its not as much an "obsession" as a curse at times.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you Anonymous.I went out on my usual Saturday search.I took a different way this time and believe I may have found footprints in the snow.I haven't seen the big guy yet,but I'm hoping I will.
    I was excited to find these and they were in plain sight.I'm not an expert on Bigfoot prints so I'll let people make their own judgement with these.
    The video is currently loading and should be up shortly.HD takes so long,but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victor Orpeza suffers from this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The woods are there to remind us of what were were before technology, hunters. How do you think early man survived, by killing animals!! Your vegan, pagan, anti-hunter bullcrap is getting old. Get over it. Hunting is legal and awesome, just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story