Recent Sighting Report: A Bigfoot caught staring at a lady with her puppies in Hocking Hills

Goat Run Honey Fork
Nearest road to sighting


Date: August 29, 2011
Persons: A woman and her puppies
Location: Hocking County, Ohio
Context: Woman saw an animal from a distance of about 125 yards. Said 8-9 feet tall animal pulled down a branch that was about 8 feet long and 6 inches in diameter.
Source: www.bfro.net

According to the BFRO, the Hocking Hills region of Ohio has been an up and coming area for Bigfoot sightings.

On August 29, right before the sun set, a woman living near the town of Ewing in Ohio saw her Australian Shepherd alerted to something in the forest outside her house. She looked up and saw an animal that was 8-9 feet tall from a distance of about 125 yards.

"One of my adult dogs made a deep woof when we heard a loud rustle in the forest. I looked up and saw a tall hairy creature staring at me. It was very dark and let the branch go that it was holding down with its arm and stepped back into the trees," said the woman.

Read the full report below from BFRO:


View Larger Map

YEAR: 2011
SEASON: Summer
MONTH: August
DATE: 29
STATE: Ohio
COUNTY: Hocking County
LOCATION DETAILS: Specific directions omitted upon witness' request.
NEAREST TOWN: Ewing/logan
NEAREST ROAD: Goat run honey fork

On august 29th I was outside close to dusk with my litter of puppies going potty. I heard the whistle I do to call the adult dogs a bob white whistle. Thinking it was my parrot in the house I did a few back and forth whistles. One of my adult dogs made a deep woof when we heard a loud rustle in the forest. I looked up and saw a tall hairy creature staring at me. It was very dark and let the branch go that it was holding down with its arm and stepped back into the trees. I watched for a while and then my roommate came out the door and we heard a bunch of trees being moved. I asked her if the parrot had been whistling with me and she said no he was quiet and eating. We live on the edge of the hocking hills and hear knocking and banging alot but this is our only sighting.

OTHER WITNESSES: My roomate was in the house she verified that my parrot want the one whistling back to me.
TIME AND CONDITIONS: Dusk just before the sun set
ENVIRONMENT: Forested between various house and buy two hay field with lots of deer and wild turkey. Used to be coyote but they have disappeared in the last year.

In the follow-up investigation, here's what Russ Jones learned:

I talked to this witness at length. She has a history of being in the outdoors and is originally from Minnesota. She used to deer hunt in the past and is comfortable in the outdoors. In addition to what she originally posted I can add the following.

The house that she is living in is was empty for about one year.They have been inhabiting the house for about 6 weeks at the time of the incident. It is typical to the Hocking Hills area, meaning that there are fields backing up to considerable areas of rugged forest.

The dog with her was an Australian Shepherd which alerted when she went outside. That was what made her look up. She estimates the animal to be 8-9 feet tall and was at a distance of about 125 yards.The branch that the animal pulled down was about 8 feet long and 6 inches in diameter.

When questioned she said that she has noticed a lot of knocking noises in the woods behind their house. They have a pen in the back that they take the puppies out occasionally. They put dog food and peanut butter for training out there. She noticed that the gate has been untied before and a musky type odor in the pen.

The Hocking Hills region of Ohio has been an up and coming area for sightings. If there is a bigfoot in the area it could have been in the woods surrounding the vacant house. The whole area is loaded with deer. I'm sure that a bigfoot's curiosity would be heightened by a new woman living in a previously unoccupied house and a littler full of Whippet puppies.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story