Tim Fasano Contacted By Animal Planet, Regrets Not Getting The Job


Last January, Tim Fasano was contacted by the Animal Planet about an upcoming Bigfoot series that was going to air in six months. After several emails and several phones call sessions later, the Animal Planet producers decided to pass. Unfortunately, Tim wasn't what they were looking for. He believe it was obvious that they were looking for sensationalism, but he's not that type of guy. "Didn't seem they were that interested in the scientific aspect of it. Some how they lost interest in me. Apparently they found others who were willing to go along," said Fasano. Fasano regrets not getting the job and said he should have taken the bait because the new Animal Planet show Finding Bigfoot previewed last Monday with high ratings and received 1.3 million viewers.

We feel for Tim because these days, being an honest Bigfoot hunter is a tough gig. Tim had the whole week planned out for an expedition with movie producer Tom Biscardi. However, the expedition was cut short when Biscardi got a phone call from South Carolina about somebody claiming they have a Bigfoot holed up in a cave. So, Biscardi straight dissed him in the middle of an expedition for something more interesting. Bigfoot holed up in a cave? Who would want to miss that?! Fasano admitted he should have played along with Animal Planet instead of wasting his time and money with Biscardi. "I should have played ball with Animal Planet," said Fasano. Fasano's internet was cut off since he was busy hunting for Bigfoot with Biscardi and was not able to make the bill payment. Fasano wondered if he should have played a hoax on Biscardi and made money that way instead. "I should have taken the bait because I have now missed two chances to become rich by hoaxing Bigfoot," said Fasano.

Uploaded by fasanotampa on Jun 4, 2011
Animal Planet Producer contacted me in January about a Bigfoot series coming up in six months I was passed on because of my ethics, I believe. They almost wanted me to 'guarantee a sighting." Can't do it...I don't hoax (contrary to popular belief). I still have the emails. I should have taken the bait because II have now missed two chances to become rich by hoaxing Bigfoot (I could have hoaxed it with AP or pulled a hoax on BIscardi). I will not sell out. I know people think I play games. I do not. I will find evidence and it will be real with the only contract being with my soul.

Comments

  1. Don't be afraid to go after what you want to do, and what you want to be. But don't be afraid to be willing to pay the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim,
    Love your integrity and your eloquent articulation of your philosophy. Let all the others go "pound sound", they're just jealous because you have the balls and the motivation to actually go out there and attempt success! They're meek, cowardly and shameful, and don't even deserve your consideration. So don't give it to them. You know who you are (and so do many others, including that soulless producer from AP) and that's all that matters. Keep fighting the good fight!
    Cheers,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, BROTHER!

    YEA, LIKE HE SAID, GO POUND SOUND!

    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, EXACTLY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Brother, Brother!
    When you figure out what it means Einstein, GO DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't believe that Animal Planet contacted Fasano (unless they were doing a show about retarded hippos) and by some REMOTE chance they did...I have lost all respect for Animal Planet. Could you imagine how shitty that show would be, if it were Fasano on there?!?! It would have been cancelled before it started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that they catch one and show it own tv before the army or navy forces get they hands own it and hide da truth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story