The long awaited documentary about the Erickson Project is nearly done. The documentary is also known as the "Sasquatch, the Quest". Will the release of the documentary coincide with the release of the DNA findings? The documentary speculates that Sasquatch has its own lanugage. They also estimated that a minimum of 4000, possibly many more Bigfoots could be living in the wooded areas of the U.S. and Canada.
Privately funded since 2005, The Erickson Project is actively researching sasquatch at various study sites in North America. The goal of Adrian Erickson and his team is to have the collected evidence validated by science and the sasquatch officially recognized as a species or sub-species.
The documentary “Sasquatch: the Quest” is part of the Erickson Project and will unveil, for the first time, a host of never before seen sasquatch footage and other evidence chronicling the journey of the Erickson Project. The release of the documentary will coincide with the release of the DNA findings collaboratively with Dr. Melba Ketchum.
Update: Read - The Erickson Project - Canadians solve Sasquatch mystery
"The Erickson Project" team member Randy Brisson discusses the circumstances of how he obtained some of his materials for the upcoming, 2011 landmark documentary on Sasquatch
- The Erickson Project considering pulling out of race? And who is Matilda? [BIGFOOT RUMOR] (Updated: Website now redirects to Godaddy.com)
- Erickson Project: First ever photograph of Sasquatch sleeping, scientific proof of Bigfoot to come
- Richard Stubstad Comments on "Leaked" DNA Study
- Richard Stubstad: Sasquatch DNA Update, DNA Samples May Indicate 100% Human Race
- Leaked Erickson Project Bigfoot DNA Study: 97% chance that sasquatch in fact does exist
- The Erickson Project - Canadians solve Sasquatch mystery
- Breaking News: Bigfoot spotted in Gladwin County, blocked by pay-wall
- How much is a second of bigfoot footage worth?
- Bigfoot in Patterson-Gimlin footage had breasts [NSFW]