Bigfoot Visits Camp


From PacWest Bigfoot

I was scared, afraid, and felt like I had a heart attack the day I saw Bigfoot enter my campsite at Bonanza Camp in the heart of the Salmon - Challis National Forest one late spring. I was part of a group that would actually help to manage the area and clear debris and such from the trails nearby. I had planned to stay five nights, even though it was still rather cold out, and even some snow was still on the ground here and there. But, I would last only three nights before the sounds and experiences would turn into a full-blown visual of something that today keeps me out of the woods, a Bigfoot. Well, not completely out of the woods, but far away from there at least...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story