Woman Talks About Her Strange Ohio Bigfoot Encounters


From Brenton Sawin Mysteries To Search:

This woman Eve comes to share Bigfoot and Dogman stories from Ohio. Eve has research going on in her area and a YouTube channel to show it on soon. The Sasquatch is coming into town and gathering what ever it can find to eat and these researchers are encountering and collecting evidence from these creatures. Eve has a friend Amber who has had strange terrifying stories too and she will be coming along to share soon.

Comments

  1. Can you hear me upstairs mom? I made it! I'm first on the Bigfoot Evidence blog! Yeah! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you to change your diaper and get ready for bed, son. I'll be down to tuck you in as soon as I finish this bottle of mama's special juice. Now get ready for bed like I asked you to!!!

      Delete
    2. Would anyone like to hear about my strange encounters with blokes ?

      Joe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story