Bigfoot Crosses Road Near California Home


From PacWest Bigfoot

Not once, not twice, but yes, three times I watched as Bigfoot crossed the road on three separate occasions. And, eventually, I realized it had always been around. I am, well, was a recent out-of-towner who moved to the Shasta City area back in 2009/10 when all this went down. I was not married, no kids at the time, just a guy who finally decided to buy a house and settle down and plan on those things in the future. I never thought for a moment though, that I would settle down in the Pacific Northwest, especially next to a volcano that had giants on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story