Close Encounter With A Large Creature Terrifies Backpacker


From Sasquatch Chronicles:

On tonight’s show I speak to a witness that had two encounters, his first encounter really shook him up, he writes “Good afternoon Wes. I’ve been a listener for 6-9 months now and just recently decided to share my encounter. It was about 15 years (I believe).

During that time I was heavily engaged in solo backpacking and canoe trips all over Louisiana and southeast Texas.Around 2000-2001 while hiking the railroad tracks I had a very close encounter with a large, hairy, bipedal creature late one night. I was walking on the rails and was still in the shadows of the trees when it emerged from the bushes and crossed the tracks in the moonlight right in front of me.I’m guessing it didn’t see me because there was a shadow from a large loblolly pine where I was standing and I didn’t see it because it had just emerged from the bushes to my right.

We literally almost collided.I began backpedaling, saying ‘easy, easy’ in an effort to diffuse the situation while also reaching for my knife in case it attacked; which I thought it would just dying by its change in posture and low, menacing growl.After just a few seconds it moved sideways off the tracks and down the other side and slipped into the bushes.Of course this is a trimmed down version of events and there was another sighting a few years later while canoeing near Holbrook Park, but I’m typing this on my phone and my thumbs are growing tired.If you want to hear more I’d be happy to share. Thanks for your time and for putting out a great show.”

Comments

  1. I like my Joerg sticks with hot sauce and fries!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd fancy going "backpacking" with Joerg !

      Joe

      Delete
    2. Haw backpackin indeed!! Haw,more like
      frisco bathhouse hoppers,
      big hairy homo's,,,,sapiens!!

      Its ok Joe!! "We",,get it !

      . . HAW.!!

      Delete
    3. Backpackers visit my glory hole all the time. I love it when they haven't showered for days. Extra cheesey!!!!!

      Joe

      Delete
    4. ""NO WONDER THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY DOES NOT TAKE US SASQUATCHER'S SERIOUSLY""

      I have a big butthole !

      Delete
  2. http://cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/cryptomundian-refutes-dr-squatch/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story