Photo of the day: Bigfoot in Vrancea Mountains?


Adam Birds recently shared this photo supposedly from Russia. Upon further inspection, it appears this didn't come from Russia at all, but from Romania. This was actually circulating the internet back in 2008, and was dismissed as a bad hoax. Here's what the supposed witness wrote:

My name is Mihnea Vasiliu am 41 years old and I am a chemical engineer. My passion is photography and this bat country far and wide to capture landscapes, people, animals, construction etc. On Friday I was in Vrancea Mountains, on the road leading to the Lepsa Székely Targu-Gresu. At one point I saw something on the road. I thought it was a bear from a distance seeing a hulking figure covered with hair, a brown fur. So I went down to take a picture (please note that I have a professional camera equipped with telephoto) being grabbed almost disappear after the bend of the road. Just two pictures I took do not know what to think. I see the picture a strange creature resembling a man but ... Believe me that was over six feet tall and moves very fast, not like a bear. There are few moments in one's life where you feel that you can freeze the blood; for me this was one. I know I get all kinds of crap on mail and I'd like to think that my way is not the type who post comments on forums and stuff. So are available if you have doubts about the veracity of the pictures.

Real or fake? The story sounds great, but the photos are questionable:




Comments

  1. Good morning all. I hope all of you have a safe and pleasant day.


    TATTSQUATCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested if not for the foam cutout of the chest

    Is that his left knee that is hairless or skinned up or is it the.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eurotrash bigfoot where's his jumpsuit?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story