Spokane River Bigfoot, Samantha13950 not interested in getting involved
|Hiker swatting "ginormous mosquitoes"|
Inlander.com gives us a quote from Samantha13950 saying she's not interested in a news story about the Bigfoot that was caught using her iPhone and uploaded on May 24th.
"I will let you know that we were in downriver park where the big hill starts to flatten out down by the river. The video is from my iphone. I was filming my friends slapping at ginormous mosquitoes and trying to get through some thick weeds." - Samantha13950Some who have viewed the footage noticed her friend slapping something in the air and pointed out it could have been a signal for someone to walk into view, if it was a hoax. This doesn't seem to be the case at all. Samantha13950 mentioned the "ginormous mosquitoes" swarming the area and naturally her friend was swatting the mosquitoes away from his face.
Click here to read when we broke the news on the Spokane River Bigfoot video on May 24th.
- Hikers accidentally caught footage of Bigfoot walking through woods in Spokane
- Local News KXLY interviews Spokane River Bigfoot uploader, Samantha more elusive than Bigfoot
- Humor: Spokane Bigfoot footage gets the Ringside treatment
- The Crypto Hunters beakdown of Spokane Bigfoot Video, believes the uploader is honest
- BFResearchSE breaks down Spokane Hiking Bigfoot
- Spokane Bigfoot, Satellite view show community college next to reported sighting
- ABC News Fixation starting lineup, The Spokane Bigfoot first at-bat
- BFRO: Spokane figure could be a man in dark clothes
If Bigfoot exists, is it actually a form of primitive early human still surviving on Earth?