Bipedal Creature Spotted In Kentucky


From the Phantoms and Monsters blog site:

While I was walking back I heard scratching from behind a nearby house. It kinda freaked me out but I thought it must of been a dog or an animal. I made it to the car and got the water a started heading back. As I was walking by the house where I had heard the scratching, I began to hear it again but then I heard what sounded like a footstep kicking up gravel when someone starts trying to run. I turn and see something that has kept me up all night.

Now keep in mind I am a 6'2 - 17 year old guy, so I am bigger than most things. And this thing that I saw had me easily beat in height by 2-3 feet. It was slender but with long almost stretched out limbs. I couldn't really make out anymore details because It was pretty dark. The creature was running from one backyard to another. I never saw its face only its body. It ran on 2 feet but it was faster than any person I have ever seen run. Hell it was faster than anything I've ever seen run. The creature made it from one backyard to the next (about 50-90 feet) in about 3-5 seconds. I was standing in the middle of the street about 30 feet away. I stood there for a second in complete shock. Then I ran as fast as I could to my friends. I ran through thorns and bushes to make it back to them. I ran and told them what I saw. I'm not too sure if they believed me but the panic in my voice was enough for them to know I had seen something. We all packed up our rig and went back to the car.

For more, click here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story